Jackson #4

Does he like me?

✖∆✖  BOO! Its currently 10.09am here in Japan and its raining! :'(  not the best start of Halloween but at least a nice atmosphere here tho!♥ but recently I got a new tablet and they have these nice emojis (better then my old one) its not all that great but I'm glad it has something! My old tablet wasn't charging because the charger part where the charger goes in, had broke and fell out of the tablet. (C-H-E-A-P) and I was missing out on my music shows and writing cuz my iPhone (the new 6) apparently doesn't write so good and won't let me choose a font and every time I wrote it were to go slow and clear out of my letters so I didn't know what I was writing at this point. But anyways, I hope you enjoy tomorrow on you guys Halloween day!

 

 

Wang 852

10.31.13

10.15am

Happy halloween! Long time no see! What are the rules?

 

 

Sky-Sky

10.31.13.

10.17am

Great! Your back! I didn't want to bother you because of your schedule so here are the rules

1. Flirt with him, take pics and post them on instagram saying "jackbam, or u r mine or baby" 

2. Embrace your ship/opt name "jackbam" because its catchy. During fan meets, ask, "do you know jackbam? Or love jackbam only!" It'll make your love better with him to let him know that you like him.

3. Flirt again.

4. Try to take him away and have some alone time with him. Make him realize you are private and only want to get to know him.

5. Confess in an quite place and let the members know as well so they don't act suspicious. 

 

Well that's about it. I hope you follow these rules exact so you get an accurate answer from your love.:-) 

 

 

Wang 852

10.31.13

10.34am

THANKS! Pleasure! I'll follow completely as long as I can get the right reaction from my future♥

 

 

if you don't get it yet, Sky-Sky (you) , found out they both like each other and each gives them advice on what to do. And also finds out they both beyond love each other! She then gives them 5 steps on how to show their love. And sneak peek, they both confess at the same time, same day. Yeah, the next chapter for bambam and steps didn't come up yet but you should've known that the steps were gonna be the same so, I hope you enjoy!