HIATUS!!! (╯°□°)╯

Does he like me?

its been a while you guys! And I thought this story would be good BUT it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. The story was for YOU the commenters to share your opinion on whatever they say. This story was a website that had chat rooms for each person but also an "HELP" chat room for the characters and others (BamBam, Jackson) people that would like to help them will comment and states their opinion (sky-sky). In sky-skys hand she gave them personal advice on how to gain their love. But, I made it boring and I got tired of writing something that just wasn't being read and wasnt getting anywhere and was confusing.  I had to come up with the advice instead of others giving me their advice/ opinions and I kept on being late and I didnt pay attention to my writing so when I read if, I knew exactly why it had 9 subbies cuz its BORING! Its not filled with cuteness and having that plan sheet, I didnt like it Like it was unlike me to write something like that! So, I'm gonna be hiatus from this story and I will come up with another story in school about taekai and I Hope that comes out well!

 

And on that last chapter or so.. i said something about class 11-a... i have no idea why i didnt read that over cuz im no where near 10th grade at the moment. so i made a huge mistake on that. I'm turing 15 this year so im an youngin not a 11th grader or 10th grader so if you saw that i edited this, its because of the mis- caculation of my grade like TF was i thinkinh when i wrote that?! I don't tend to check my writing most of the time so plz dont think i was lying. :'( I wasn't lying it's just that i was writing that quickly and I guess something popped in my head that i was freaking 16 knowing im not at that age. So totally X out the 11th grade subject plz. i'll fix that up.