BamBam #2

Does he like me?

 

SWEATER WEATHER! And I'm back in Japan! Officially! It hasn't been a full year but I needed to come back for our school bread and festivals! I'm finally back on here! My computer is back on the right Wi-Fi and now I'm back to normal! :) SMTWN concert popped up yesterday and I'm sad I didn't get to see it but I don't have the money to go an my parents are strict to let me goto the concert because one time when I went there, some crazzies tried to steal me ticket! They were VIP tickets and lucky I knew reflexes and boxing plus karate or I would've been killed. After that, my parents didn't let me go anywhere near a concert again.

but anyways, enjoy, my y, beautiful biggie macs! And subscribe and be my new chingu!                                                      

 

 

 

cutiex2

10.4.12

11.35 pm

Ugh, why is this happening! I have crush and its serious biz! I can't tell because its a new trainee and I only known for about a year now! But the bad thing is... I like someone else to.. My markie-mark! I'm messed up in the brain and I can't focus right now and now I'm being blamed on and scolded for my messing ups that I didn't really do! I'm not very proud of myself right now. HELP ME NOW!!!!

 

You

Sky-sky

10.5.12

11.40 pm

im so sorry! :( you need some help? What type of help?

 

Cutiex2

10.5.12

11.43 pm

i need heart therapy like.. NOW! 

 

Sky-sky

10.5.12

11.45 pm

ive got you covered ;)

1) calm down 

2) see which does you're heart beat more for

3) tell the person (that you had the fastest for) that you like the other person (that you had the least heart rate for)

4) then see how they react

5) see how the person with the fastest rate you had for react as well. ( nvm I changed my mind)

6) try to be all lovey with the person you had the FAST heart rate for.

7) tell the FAST rate that you were lying and you actually liked him.

8) find out how the LEAST rate reacts 

9) yes or no if LEAST has good reaction

10) BAM! Confess!

 

cutiex2

10.5.12

11.53 pm

Ok.

1) nope

2) no

3) idk

4) why

5) -_-

6) hell to the no!

7) wtf?!

8) didn't I say hell no the first time?!

9) I can give 2 s about the reaction

10) BAM! Why the do I have to do this ?!

 

Sky-sky

10.5.12

11.58 pm

watch you language! You have zero room to talk to me like that! Plus BAM! , you didn't even try! You asked me for help I gave you help! So its either you listen or stay having a heart disease forever!

 

Cutiex2

10.5.12

12.01 pm

°__° ..... TToTT

I will do it then, dang, your scary :( 

Let's see if this works.

1) I'm calm 

2) markie-mark

3) check √

4) he reacted kinda calm about it

5)nvm

6) check √

7) he was calm again but he's been dating JR for about 3 years already.

8) markie-mark smiled at me and hugged me after the talk and Jackson (the least) looked straight at us 

9) Jackson (the least) had a "-_-" on him and I know that was his angry face he does it all the time when he's angry

10) he said not now and that he liked someone else

This didn't work but ended quite smoothly.

Thanks ^^

 

sky-sky

10.6.12

12.17 am

gosh darn it! Both of them! They don't like YOU! If you confessed to me I would jump in your arms like lighting! 

I'm sorry for bashing on you earlier but it got kinda heated when you didn't even try.

Anyway, good luck! I hope for the best for you someday! ^^

 

Cutiex2

10.6.12

12.21 am

thanks! ^^ sky!