three

My Clingy Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Jung was taking her books out from her bag as she prepared to study while some girls giggled looking out of the window. Curious, Min Jung tried to peek too, from the window, and she saw Baekhyun, grinning and waving madly at her while the other girls glared at her jealously.

Min Jung cleared as she drifted her attention to the teacher that just entered the classroom, with Baekhyun beside her. And that meant one thing. He's in this class. "Class, we've got new student, " the teacher said as she turned to Baekhyun pointing him to say something, like introducing himself. Baekhyun turned to the class as some girls giggled thinking that he was looking at them. He looked around and spotted Min Jung at the seat she was at just now. He grinned before talking

" Hi ! I'm Baekhyun. Please treat me well! " He beamed happily in front of the class. " Yes, Mr Byun. Now I want you to sit with-" she said as she pointed at an empty seat beside a girl that stared at him dreamily and brighten up when she realised where the teacher was pointing.

"Miss-" Baekhyun interrupted as he pointed at the empty seat beside Min Jung with his index finger. " - Would you mind if I sit with Min Jung instead?" He said giving his 'innocent' slash 'threatening' face that said ' if you mind you're fired '

"O-Of course Mr Byun, take a seat next to Ms Seo" she said stuttering at first. Baekhyun hopped happily and took the seat next to a surprised Min Jung. He could have sit with the queenka in this school (the girl just now) and he chose to sit with her? What's wrong with this guy?

" Hi Min Jung-ssi, I'm Byun BaekHyun. I'm new here. Treat me well " he said bowed a little while peeking at her jokingly. Min Jung bursted out laughing because his face was hilarious while he said that. A serious look at Baekhyun's cheery face didn't suit at all. And he looked like he was talking to a boss.

Baekhyun grinned at her before the teacher interrupted. "Ms Seo and Mr B-Byun, do you want detention after c-class?" She said stuttering as Baekhyun glared at her dangerously while Min Jung apologised. Baekhyun's glare turned into an 'innocent' face as Min Jung elbowed him to apologise.

"Sorry Miss Song" he said casually and unformally. Even Min Jung was surprised to hear him talking that casual and unformal to their teacher! This teacher was crazy, she could do anything to make his school life miserable! Was he crazy or something? Who did he think he is ? Did he want detention or what?

Just when Min Jung was about to scold him a little, the teacher nodded her head and started writing on the board. That's when everyone except Min Jung, who was busy scolding Baekhyun, knew that Baekhyun wasn't the right person to mess around.

The day passed quickly with Baekhyun attending every class Min Jung attended. Concidence ? I think not. He planned it all along. However, being clueless, Min Jung just thought it was just a concidence. But was it really?

The bell rang meaning school was over. Min Jung poked the sleeping Baekhyun beside her. Well, he managed to get every single seat next to her in every single class. Even when there was student sitting next to her, they would willingly change seat with him. Rumours had spreadt about Baekhyun commanding the scary Miss Song everyone was scared of and everyone was now scared of him. It meant, he was influential to the school economy, or even Korea economy. Even Kai, the biggest donature in school was humiliated by the Great Miss Song once and this guy talked casually with her. That's just wow.

Baekhyun popped his head out of his arms as he yawned sleepily. He blinked many times trying to get his blurry sight clear and finally saw Min Jung in front of him.

" School's over. Go home " she said.

" And wash your face first, you look like a zombie" she continued pointing at his sleepy face. Actually she lied at the zombie part. He didn't look like one, he even didn't look bad, instead he was so cute rubbing his still sleepy eyes. But Min Jung wouldn't admit it of course.

She was taking up her bag when Baekhyun held her wrist and grinned.

"Wait for me, eh ?" He said grinning.

Min Jung was going to refuse saying that she would be late if she didn't hurry but she found herself nodding. She mentally face palmed when she realised what she just did. But Baekhyun had gone to the restroom leaving her alone thinking that she would wait for him. She stared at Baekhyun's blazer that he put next to her just now. Well, a couple minutes more wouldn't hurt, right ? So she waited.

Baekhyun came back not long after he went out. Water dropped from his messy blonde hair and his white uniform. His uniform wasn't that wet though. He had taken off his blazer just now, and he looked extremely gorgeous. And Min Jung was speechless, just like when Baekhyun first encountered her. But she quickly snapped out of her dreamy state when Baekhyun went next to her and picked up his blazer. He winked at her and grinned,

" Let's go?" He said putting his blazer and bag at his right shoulder. Min Jung followed him after putting her bag the way Baekhyun did and walked out of the class together. Everything to do with Baekhyun seemed so comfortable even when she just met him. There's something about him that made her relaxed and comfortable around him, and Min Jung wasn't the type to be comfortable around strangers. But Baekhyun wasn't a stranger, he was Jin's cousin, so he wasn't a stranger, right? Or that's what she thought.

"So-" Baekhyun said after they walked far enough from school in a long but comfortable silence. Min Jung looked up to him and tilted her head asking him to continue. "Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter