two

My Clingy Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Baekhyun kept smiling as the girl lead the way and explained. He examined her face completely while explaining. He noticed how her beautiful chocolate eyes would spark with excitement as she explained about music class, especially at vocal class, how she would frown when they arrived at math class, explaining half-heartedly, and grinned again as they stepped into the sports field.  

“ Min Jung-ah ! “ someone yelled from the side of the field. A tall boy, filled with sweat and a grin on his face, ran to Min Jung and Baekhyun as he kept grinning.

“ Hi Chanyeol-ah” Min Jung said grinning. “How’s practice? Is it over already?”

Baekhyun grinned as he knew this guy would be here. It’s his school anyway. He was about to say something well, at least greet, the tall boy in front of him when the tall boy interrupted.

“As you see, yeah, canteen later? “ Chanyeol said,

“ Sure ! “ Min Jung beamed happily.

 Chanyeol suddenly turned to Baekhyun, who was frowning because he was being ignored, and maybe because Min Jung talked so casually with that Chanyeol guy, and he didn’t like it. He didn’t know why he just felt so.  

“And who is this-“

He widen his eyes as his jaw dropped that big that his chin might touch the field grass when he saw Baekhyun’s face completely. Chanyeol quickly shut his mouth and his jaw-dropped face turned into the widest grin Min Jung had ever seen. He spreadt his arms widely as he attacked the older one with his crazy bear hug.  

“ Hey dude! Why didn’t you call me? Why are you here wearing our school uniform? Do you transfer here? OMG I miss you so much. It’s been forever since we last saw each other. How could you keep quiet? Do you know Min Jung? She’s my best friend, “ he blabbered while putting his arms off Baekhyun. He grinned and ended his speech by pulling a grinning Min Jung to him and put his arms all over her shoulder.

 Baekhyun frowned, “ For your information dude, I was busy, and you never pick my phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter