{Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Part 2}

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Part 2

After getting so many lovely comments about asking for a part 2, I have finally made it! I got inspiration to write this based on BTS' newer songs, "Blanket Kick." I hope you guys enjoy :D


{Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?}

Part. 2

DING DING DING DING. School is over, we finally made it to the weekend, thank god.
"Minah-ssi!" Holy Shi- I turn to my right.
"Oh my god, Tae, can you promise me you will never do that again?!" I exclaim as I put my last textbook into the locker. I hated it whenever he suprised me like that, I'm so sensitive to stuff like this. He grins.
"Are you busy today after school?" He asks me after I closed my locker. I lean on it.
"Why?" I question him, "So that I can pick you up at Jimin's again?" I think back to when I had to pick him up from Jimin's last week. It's been a week since he was planning to confess to me, not like I was expecting it though.. or was I? Well, he doesn't have to know.
"YAH. That was only one time," he whines. I roll my eyes.
"Okay, fine, maybe you've had to do that a couple times, but that's not my point!" He says. I raise my eyebrows and look at him.
"Look, come to my house after school, okay?" he asks me. I raise my eyebrows even more.
"You hate it at your house," I start to say. He puts his fingers on my lips. I swat his hand off.
"It's okay, just this once!" he says and smiles, "See you later, Minah-ssi!" He runs off. I chuckle to myself and shake my head.

After dropping off my stuff at my house, I start to make my way to Taehyung's house.
'Even when he's not high, he still asks for me,' I scoff to myself. But I still smile a bit at the thought of it. Ugh, Minah, can you stop, you can't let him see you like this. I finally made it to his house in 10 minutes. I knock on the door. An old woman opened the door.
"Tae! Your girlfriend is here-" The old woman yelled.
"Uhm, excuse me, I'm not his-'" I start to say, she looks at me and keeps yelling. I see Taehyung running down the stairs.
"Okay, thanks grandma, you could go now, yeah we'll be fine," he says quickly leading her back inside. I laugh. He runs his fingers through his orange hair.
"Sorry about that," he says. I smirk.
"It's okay," I say. He comes outside and shuts the door.
"So I guess we're technically not going to be hanging out in your house," I say. He shakes his head.
"You know I hate it in there," he says. I smile and shake my head.
"Let's go?" he asks me and smiles.
"Go where?" I ask him.
"You'll see!" He says with that grin where you can't see his eyes. I laugh.

We arrived at this park shortly after. I've picked him up here before when he got high once with Hoseok.
"I know this place! I've picked you up-" I start to say until he interrupted me.
"YAH. Can we not talk about that?" He exclaims. I roll my eyes. We keep walking.
"Let's sit here?" He asks pointing at a bench we were about to pass by. I nod. We sat next together in silence, it was a pretty comfortable silence.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask, facing him.
"Ah!" He exclaims. I laugh.
"Uh," he starts to say and shifts around in his seat, "Uhh..mmmm..."
"You're ing joking right?" I say, "You asked me to come all the way here, and you have no idea what you were going to say? You could have just texted me."
"No, that's not it!" he says, "I just wanted to say..." He breathes in deeply. 'Just say it Tae, Just say it,' I think to myself. I fold my arms. He clears his throat for like the billionth time.
"Listen," he starts to say, "We've been friends for a while, right?"
"You tell me," I answer.
"Oh my god," he replies. I laugh.
"LIKE I was saying," he continues and breathes in and out deeply, "I've been thinking about it recently, and I hope you don't think I'm weird and stuff-"
"I already do," I interrupt him. He looks at me with his mouth open, and I laugh, "I'm just kidding, well not really. Just keep going."
"AISH. Don't interrupt me anymore!" Tae exclaims and I laugh, "Okay, I'll say it straight out, I can't do it like this. So, Minah-ssi, I really-"

BZZZT BZZZT BZZT.
I feel my phone vibrating.
"Are you joking me?" he asks in a frustrated tone.
"It's not my fault, just give me a second," I say as I take out my phone from my pocket, "Hello?" It was my friend, Yejin.
"Are you busy?" She asks me.
"Well, right now, I am! Make it quick," I say.
"Aish, never mind then. It's for dance, call me as soon as possible, okay?" She replies back.
"Yeah, okay, bye," I hang up. I see Tae staring at me.
"Sorry, it was Yejin," I say and put my phone back in my pocket. I run my fingers through my hair out of frustration.
"Can I continue?" he asks me. I nod.
"Look," and then he sighs and looks up, "I really like you okay. For a while. I don't know why I held it off. I guess I was scared of losing you if we got into a relationship sooner. So, now," He pauses and looks at me, "Will you be my girlfriend, Kwon Minah-ssi?" He asks and looks down. I smile and let out a small chuckle. He looks at me. I ruffle his hair with my fingers.
"Obviously, I will, you little sh*t," I say. He looks up at me and hugs me.
"YAH, you know I hate these lovey-dovey stuff," I say. He giggles and hugs me tighter. I hug him back. We hugged in silence. He gets up and offers his hand.
"So, we're official?" he asks me after I take his hand. I held his hand.
"Sadly," I say.
"YAH," he exclaims. I laugh. I face him.
"I was awake you know?" I tell him. He tilts his head to the side. His eyes get wide. I think back to the time he was confessing in my room to me when I was supposed to be 'asleep.'
"No, oh my god, not after Jimin's-" he says. I nod. He face palms himself. I laugh. Although I wasn't the one to engage in skinship, I couldn't help but hug him. He seemed a bit taken aback, but hugs back.
"Wow, you do skinship?" He taunts me. I look up at him.
"Shut up," I say. I place my chin onto his chest as I looked up. He leans down and pecks me on the lips. He grins.
"I love you," he says. I chuckle.
"I love you too, you dork," I reply.

-+-

{Jimin POV}
"He in did it," I say from the swing as I watched Minah and Taehyung from the distance, hugging. Hoseok was on my right swinging.
"You owe me $10," he says and laughs after. I roll my eyes.
"Hyung, you really thought he was going to do it?" I face him. He shrugs his shoulders.
"I mean that's all he talked about whenever he hanged out, so yeah, I believed in him," Hoseok replies to my question. I sigh loudly. Hoseok replies in laughter again.
"Fine, I'll pay you tomorrow," I say to him.
"ASSAAA," he says and jumps off the swing.
"Hyung, wait for me!" I yell as I see Hoseok running off to where Minah and Taehyung were at. I laugh to myself and think, wow, Minah actually accepted him. I smile at theground as I'm running.
"DAMN YOU HOSEOK!" I say with laughter.