#1.5 Extra Scene

Shinee's Stories. Oneshot. (Not going to do anymore. Sorry . )

A/N : I've decided to have an extra scene to tell or let all of you know more about what happen that night after the 4 boys went to bed.

~~~

-During That Night- 

"Where's the horror movie clip ? " Onew asked himself as he look for it . 

After 5 minutes. 

"Ahh ! Here it is. " Onew grinned. " I shall keep this until tomorrow. And now , for tomorrow's breakfast . Its going to be a wonderful most delicious thing on the earth ! " 

Onew went into the kitchen , open the fridge , open the bottle of milk and Orange juice ,which Key had prepared for tomorrow, and pour loads of Chilli sauce into the Orange juice and lots of pepper into the Milk . 

"This will make them remember the taste forever . " Onew laughed like a mad man . 

Then he went into the bathroom . Took some fake cockroaches , lizards and place  them everywhere that its the most seen places . 

"This will scare them ." Onew smiled . " I hope you all have a very very good day tomorrow . " 

Next Onew called his Manager. 

"Hyung ! Are you asleep ? " Onew asked

" If i am asleep , how can i answer the phone? Duhh " The manager replied. " So what's the problem ?"

"You know , i have been very very tired lately and i dont wish to spoil the comeback of shinee and the promotion. So can i suggest or strongly encourage that the boys take over my schedule instead ? It come make them famous as well as promote the albums. " Onew explained trying to be concern but in his heart   ..Not really. X) 

"Wow.  Okayy . No problem Onew. Such a good leader . They will be so shock and thankful to have such a leader like you . " The manager laughed . 

"Sure . Okayy . I'll get some sleep now.  You too , Sleep well . Nights " Onew said before hanging up the phone. 

"Yes.  Such a good leader.  They will be really shock . " Onew laughed as he made his way to the bedroom . 

"Sleep well and tomorrow will be heaven for you guys ! " Onew said in his heart. 

 

~~~

yepp . That was what happened during the night . ~