#1

Shinee's Stories. Oneshot. (Not going to do anymore. Sorry . )

A/N : Heyy . I shall try to update at least one chapter everyday okay ? heheh I got this idea from the show Late Night Variety.  ^^ Please comment and subscribe pleaseeeeee. 

Pairings :  None .but a  Shinee fanfic

Summary : Onew was being tortured on Yahaengsung( Late night variety - Night Star )  by the Shinee members. 

--- 

"Ayiie . Onew hyung must also eat it. "  Jonghyun put his hands on Onew's shoulders. 

"Eat it !" Key shouted as he tried to stuff the garlic into Onew's mouth . But couldn't. Instead , he now rubbed the garlic onto his teeth . 

Taemin and Minho tried to help by holding onto Onew , making him unable to move away . 

Eat it ! . 

Even the other Mcs took took out the garlic from other rice dumplings and put into Onew's mouth . 

Onew wanted to show to the audience how wonderful Shinee is but in the end he was tortured and humiliated on the show . Everyone of them humiliated him . And now , he wants his revenge. 

"Just wait till we get home.  Just wait.  Laugh all you can right now. "  Onew thought inside his mind while keeping his smile. 

The 4 boys was still making fun of Onew inside their car. Talking about how Onew ate the garlic , how his breathe stinks. But non of them notice how Onew was appearing , having a big evil grin on his face... " Yes.  Laugh more.  Make fun of me more.. I will double the revenge even more. " Onew thought , still keeping his evil grin on his face , but this time even more evil . 

Eventually , They reach home in less than 30 minutes. And Onew already have a whole lot of evil ideas on how to take his revenge . 

"Good night !~ " Minho and Taemin rushed to sleep first. It was a tiring day . 

"Good nights too ." Jonghyun rushed in later. 

"Aren't you going to sleep ? "  Key asked Onew. 

"Ermm.. Not so early. You go and have your beauty sleep first . "Onew faked a smile to key . 

"Aww , You remember i needed by beauty sleep . Okayy . Don't stay up too late also . You need plenty of rest for tomorrow's schedule's " Key kissed Onew on the cheeks and went to bed. 

"Yes..Tomorrow's schedules. Well . It wont be mine anymore. . " Onew grinned. 

Onew stayed up util 4am that night and went to bed . 

-Tomorrow~~~~~~~~ - 

"Alrightt . Wakee up !!"  Key woke the SHinee members. 

As usual , Onew sangtae have started off the day . 

"Aigoo , Hyung.  Are you okay ? "  taemin asked concernly. 

"Never feeling better in fact. " Onew laughed . 

"Oh okay ? " taemin was shock  when Onew laughed at himself. 

Onew was actually thinking about how they would react when they take their breakfast . And it was so hiliarious that he laughed at himself. 

"Onew ah ! Come and have your breakfast. And stop smiling to yourself. Its creepy. "  Key ordered Onew. 

Onew laughed and shrugged his shoulders as he walk to the dining table. 

"We'll eat well ! " Everyone except for Onew shouted. 

"5..4...3...2...1.. " Onew counted down in his heart  .

"Arghh ! Waterr" taemin shouted  and begged for water. 

"Bleh! I need a container to contain my vomits. "  jonghyun throw up , 

"*ahhh Chooooo! * " Minho sneezed . 

"What happened?" key asked . 

"You taste it ! " 

"Bleh ! OMG , it taste like... uncook food , filled with pepper and chilli " Key said. 

"yes ! " 

While everyone was in a chaos , Onew just happily took an apple and went to the couch pretended nothing have happen and enjoy his morning. 

-In the Afternoon , After the finale shooting at StarKing .- 

"Ahh ~ So tired.  " Taemin stretched himself

"Going home. ~ Going to have a good warm bath ~ " Key sang, 

" Where's Onew Hyung? " JOnghyun asked the manager. 

"he's at home.  He's such a good leader you know. " The manager laughed. "  He is giving 5 more schedule for you guys to get more on shows, to be more popular than he is. " 

"W.T.F?! " Key shouted.

"That bastard.. " Minho swear in his heart .

 "You know . He's really a good leader , wanting to promote all of SHInee's album . To promote you guys. Wow , you all can't get another such good and nice leader" The manager added while the rest just look in disbelief. 

-At night - 

"YAH ! . HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LEAVE US , MAKING US TO GO ON MORE SHOWS! " Key shouted at Onew 

Onew shrugged his shoulders and continue eating his chicken . 

"Onew hyung , Share with me some too . " Taemin was about to say when Onew ate the last piece of chicken . 

"Now you buy chicken and don't even bother sharing with us?! " Minho shouted. 

"I don't know. " Onew acting like a total . 

Key had no more strength to deal with him , and went to his bed and get some rest . 

Jonghyun , Taemin and Minho was also in great shock . Didn't know how to react . And so , taemin and Minho also heads for the bedroom. 

"Onew . What happened to you? "  Jonghyun asked worriedly. 

"Nothing. i'm prefectly fine you know. " Onew answered with a bright smile which now seems creepy. 

Jonghyun was scared so he immediately ran to his bed instead of asking any more question . 

So Onew have succeed in his revenge. So he continue watching the TV, smiling to himself. 

- The next 3 days are like hell for the boys. - 

They ( except for Onew ) was even more tired than ever.  Onew onnly bought food for himself . They couldn't sleep as they would see Onew sitting on the opposite of the room , smiling at them . They make sure that whatever food they was going to eat , Onew couldnt touch it. The four of them got  paranoid ,always looked before they sat down. They slowly took bites of the food, making sure a bucket was next to them in case they need to vomit. They woke up every 5 minutes at night, making sure Onew  is not there. They react greatly at every little sound. They didn’t even want to go to the bathroom.

Onew saw and laughed at every of their movement. 

-After 1 week-

"Onew hyung.. Please stop this .. " taemin begged Onew. 

" Stop what ? " Onew laughed.

 "Please.. I can't take it anymore. "  Even the almighty Key couldn't take it anymore. 

"What did we do to you , to have all this things on us. " jonghyun pleaded. 

"Hmm , Remember 1 week ago . On the night where you guys humiliated me. ? " Onew finally answered.

"Because of that ing show! " minho yelled. 

"That was a joke , hyung. " taemin added. 

"Yep . I did was also a joke . And i only did for a few nights. It was you guys who was paranoid of everything . "Onew laughed, 

"We are paranoid? ... " They mumbled together. 

"yep ! " Onew laughed like a mad person .

" Then what about buying food only for yourself ? Its not a joke you know . " 

"I know.  Remember Key scolded me for buying too much fried food for you guys? So from then on , i promise him not to buy any food for you guys onwards. but i can still buy for myself . And you all said you needed to have a nice body shape. " Onew explained. 

" How about , always smiling at us during the night ?!" 

"Well , It was nice to see my boys sleeping. You all look like angels you know. " Onew laughed. "Everything is done by you guys . Its not me. I only did some pranks and only some , .It was you all who are too paranoid of everything. " 

And Onew stood up laughing out loud , leaving them alone. 

"What the ..... " Key mumbled as he dropped onto the ground. 

"It was just because of our paranoid? "  Minho asked softly. .. 

The 4 boys was so shock , angry , tired of this . They didn't have any strength to stand up and everyone was on the floor ... feeling very -OMG- feeling.. While Onew laughed and smile all the way throughout the day . 

- The next Day . At StarKing backstage - 

"hey Shinee members! " Night Star 's MC went to find SHINee

"Ohh . Annyeong. " The boys said together. 

"We would like you to appear as a MC together with Onew  again . " The MC asked. 

"No Thank !" Jonghyun blurted out . 

"huh?" The MC was shocked. 

"I mean .. We have enough schedules already  and i think Onew the great , wonderful leader is only suitable for the show not us. " Jonghyun said. as he broke into cold sweat. 

"Ohh . Okayy . Such nice members you are to Onew. " The MC envied. 

"yes. And please take care of him really really well ." Key added. 

"Okay then . Bye. have a nice day . I'll meet you later Onew. " the MC told Onew. 

"Sure. Sure. No problem ." Onew smiled. 

"yes such great , wonderful leader. " The sentence kept replaying in Onew's head. 

 

--

Moral of the story : Don't mess with the leader or you'll end up in a bad state. hahaha .