One

The one with Luhan being a chicken
&.
"-Sehun called me today, wished me a good day and- ".

And there he is again, bragging about a fake crush just to make his friend jealous, just a small trick to find out if Minseok feels the same way about him.

But his INCREDIBLY AMAZING tactic backfires because, apparently, Minseok approves Sehun and is really happy for him, for them.

"I really like him. He is so polite. I met him a few days ago and he is actually such a gentle-"

Gentle-? Luhan thinks about Sehun chewing with his mouth open, Sehun talking like a pirate and cursing between every two words, Sehun and his completely childish attitude about that last bite of cake.

"-met accidently in one of the halls, he bumped into me and made me drop my books, but he picked them up and walked me to my next class. Extremely polite and handsome" Minseok tells him.

Luhan nods with his head, more confused than pleased. He takes a mental note to carry Minseok's books the next period.

"Have you two gone out?" Minseok asks not looking at him, his small hands tightening around his backpack, his small teeth biting his pouty lips.

And, it's lie-time again. "Actually Minseok, yes! We been hanging out a lot! He took me to the new museum last week and to the amusement park on weekend and we went ice skating after that. He knows a lot of places, Minseok. Aren't you jealous?".

"Of course not, Hannie! I'm happy for you. You two look good together! And you seem to have fun with him, dont you?"

It's hard not to think about how boring that museum was.

It's hard not to think about how stupid Sehun was when he dragged him to the roller coster even tough he told him he was scared as .

And let's not talk about the inexistant ice-skating date.

t's hard not to cry right there.
***
"So hyung, what did you do today?"

Luhan tries a lot to look happy with Sehun, but let's be honest, Minseok's support is the last thing he wanted to hear and his mind is flying around the possibilities to jump out of a window.

"I had lunch with Minseok, you know..." Luhan answers, he is not really focusing on this 'date', Sehun asked him to come because he had something important to say and Luhan was just craving for free bubble tea, so that's the story, really.

"Oh yeah, Minseok-sshi" Sehun drinks a bit of his own tea, then he puts the cup on the table and crosses his arms, "he is really cute, I talked to him a few days ago. He is great! I wonder why he doesn't have a boyfriend?"

Luhan should've seen this coming, but he didn't, so he sips a little bit more of his iced bubble tea and shakes his head.

"Yeah..." He almost let out an "I wish I were his but... ~", but his awesome mind stopped him for commiting any stupidity. He is almost congratulating himself for being such a genious when Sehun talks again.

"So, hyung.. I dragged you here because I have something to say, right?" oh! Luhan have been expecting this moment with anxiety. This is the "not-even-in-your-dreams-jerk!" time, the "I-hate-you-like-I-hate-cockroachs" time, the 'I-only-wanted-free-bubble-tea' time.

"Yeah, I know Sehun" shy smile, expecting eyes, small blush in his cheeks just because of drama and he is ready! You are gonna pay for making me puke on that stupid roller coaster, you won't know what happended, ja!

"Are you okay if I ask Minseok out?"






It's so, so hard not to punch that stupid smile.

***

Luhan arrives to Minseok's house in 15 minutes.

He will have to make up something to excuse the fact that the bubble-tea shop has his photo under the "not welcome" wall, and he will have to talk to his dad about that call that security made to his mom about a kid named Luhan beating a minor while screaming like a mad-man "MINSEOK IS MINEEEE!!!!".

Oh yeah, let's not forget about the fact that he owes the store a broken table.

He is catching his breath for the marathon he just made ("Really, Korea, just put Minseok in the end of the line and I'll be your man") when he sees the older one closing the door behind him and walking.

"MINSEOK! Wait! Where are you going?" Luhan asks breathless, his right hand is on his burning chest and the other one is stopping Minseok for walking away.

"Luhan! Are you okay?? What happened?" Minseok looks concerned and as much as Luhan wants to hug him and kiss him, he really feels like he can't breath so he lays on the floor, his hand still firmly over Minseok's arm.

"I'm fine. Minseok, Where are you going?" Luhan asks, closing his eyes.

"Oh, Sehun called. He asked me to meet him at the acuatic park, you wanna come?".

At the sudden mention of Sehun's name, Luhan opens his eyes, he stands up in a second and shakes his head.

"You can't go! I forbid you to leave the house! Go inside now!"

"Luhan, wh-? Are you sure you are okey?" Minseok's small hands touch his forehead and when noticed the heat, he frowns "You don't look very good. You can rest in my house if you want, okay? I'll leave now"

"No! Minseok.... Don't leave me, please!" Yeah, pretty whipped.

"But Luhan, I told him I was on my way. I need to leave no-!"

"That's it! Listen to me, Kim Minseok. You are now allowed to go with him! In fact, you are not allowed to talk to him, meet him, listen to him or any activity related to Oh ing Sehun, so go inside!

"Luhan, Wha-"

"I said, GO INSIDE NOW!"

***

Luhan leaves Kim's residence two hours later.

The first hour was spent with a really now-nurse confused Minseok and a really weak Luhan.

The next half hour was hard because Luhan couldn't really put in words all his feelings, all two years, three months and four days of forever, everlasting love for certain korean man. Luhan had always been a chicken anyway, so-

Half and hour later, after struggiling with words stuck in his troath and 'I'm gonna kill myself', Luhan has Minseok under him, ing kissing him, compensating his two years, three months and four days of agony with sweet, sweet words and hot, hot kisses.

Luhan is really proud of himself and his self-decisition of being a man and dealing with Kim Minseok.

Yeah, Luhan is really proud.

***
 
Minseok closes the main door with a big smile on his face.

He runs to his dorm and calls the only number he had been dialing lately.

"So, How did it go?"

"Aren't you gonna say Hi? I'm your hyung!"

"Spit it out, Minseok, how did it go?"

"I can't believe it actually worked Sehunnie! Luhan finally confessed and-"

"Aww.. is that love I hear in your voice? So ing disgusting hyung! Anyway, told 'ya it would work."

"I love you Hunnie ~"

"Anything for my favorite cousin"

***

"Minnie-hyung ~" Luhan perks his ears and give Sehun a glare "I told you not to call him Minnie!"

Sehun ignores him and continues "So Luhan, did you know that Minseok had really chubby cheeks when we were kids?"

"Yes I knew! thank you very much for the brand new information!" the older replies annoyed. He may have forgived his now-boyfriend but he has not forgiven Sehun.

"Oh really?" Sehun's voice drop a bit and it's really more like a whisper in his ear "Do you know that I kissed him once?"

What-

"His really, really soft, plump lips and his really squishy cheeks so, so soft Luhan.. Can you im-"

"I'm gonna kill you, jerk!"




FIN.

AN: LOL ~