Married to Sunggyu

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were so ecstatic that you couldn't even feel your nerves shaking. You were so happy and excited for your last wedding. "Sit down and calm yourself!" Ye Eun scolded you lightly. "You're going to twist your ankle of something."

You obeyed her and sat down in front of the huge mirror. This time, your wedding was held on the rooftop of the famous 64 building. You were fidgeting in your chair when you heard the door open and you shot up from your seat.

"CUTIE!" you heard Sungjong's voice ring throughout the room. He raced into the room, closing the door behind him and ran to you. He enveloped you in a hug and then pouted, "I can't believe I'm giving you away to someone else…"

You just giggled, "Oppa, remember that I married you first." You tapped his nose lightly and he leaned over and kissed your forehead.

"Of course," Sungjong beamed. "Hi Ye Eun!" he waved to Ye Eun who was getting the bouquets.

"Hey husband number one," she waved and just rolled her eyes. "Okay, here's your bouquet ~~~~-ah," she handed it to you. "Twirl for me one last time," she smiled.

You did as you were told and Ye Eun nodded, pleased nothing looked out of place. "Okay for the last touch," Ye Eun took out something blue from her pocket. "Something old," she pointed to your vintage wedding dress. "Something new," she adjusted the veil slightly. "Something borrowed," she pointed to Sungjong. "And something blue," she put something in your hair.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and immediately saw the blue bunch of orchids that were pinned into your bun where the veil was held. "Thanks Ye Eun," you smiled and gave her a huge hug. "I'm really happy you were there with me for all seven of my weddings. I'll get you something in return," you smiled at her and broke the hug.

Ye Eun shook her head and giggled, "It's okay, I'm just happy I was able to be the maid of honour for all seven of your weddings." The two of you giggled but was interrupted by someone's knocking.

"Miss, please get ready," the organiser smiled and then closed the door behind her.

"Okay, one last time," Ye Eun smiled. "Sungjong, link arms with her. Hold on your dress so you don't trip on the train, make sure you don't trip. Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter