Love Is In The Air

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had woken up this morning to find that no one was next to you or sleeping with you to greet you when you woke up. *Strange.* "Oppas?" you said loudly, your voice echoing through the hallways of the house. There was no reply, your heart started to race in worry and anxiety. "Oppas?!"

Infinite had left early that morning, to prepare for their proposals. They had decided to propose to you at the same time, to make it more of a surprise and they wanted to make an impact. They asked their good friend from college, Hyun Bin, to help as he was the Vice President of Oska Shopping Mall. He obliged to close it for the day for his close friends.

"OPPAS?!" you ran in and out of their rooms, not seeing any of them on the way in or out. You saw an envelope addressed to you when you came to L's room. You opened it hastily and read it to yourself out loud. "By the time you read this Angel, we won't be at home. Instead, we're preparing your surprise event. Just be patient and go to college like usual. You only have morning lectures today don't you? We'll send someone over to pick you up and send you to us after. Just sit tight and keep in mind that you're forever mine Angel. From Myungsoo oppa. P.S. I love you too x6 from Sungyeol, Sungjong, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sunggyu." You giggled at the last part and breathed a sigh of relief. *I thought something happened to them. Guess not.*

You just did your normal routine, showering, dressing, eating breakfast and brushing your teeth. You grabbed your bag and headed off to campus like any ordinary day.

After your lectures were finished, you stepped outside of campus when a white limo pulled up in front. "Miss ~~~~~?" the driver got out and looked at you.

"That's me," you meekly raised your hand. *Why is he calling my name?*

"I have come to you to the venue," he opened the door wide for you.

Other students just looked at you gasping at the limo. "Okay…" you awkwardly stepped into the limo, knowing this was Infinite's doing.

*****

You stepped out of the limo and was greeted by Oska Shopping Mall. "Why am I here?" you asked yourself confused. You looked through the glass doors to find no one was inside, the lights slightly dimmed but still bright. "That's weird, usually this place is filled with people."

"Excuse me Miss ~~~~?" a guard standing outside tapped your shoulder.

You nodded, "That's me…"

"This is for you," he handed you a pretty envelop. "Have a great day miss," he opened the door of the mall for you.

You stepped inside the empty and huge mall and opened the envelop. "Now Cutie, go get your new outfit here!" There was a map of the mall and a heart sticker was stuck on the allocated boutique. You knew it was Sungjong since he wrote 'Cutie'. You made your way to the boutique and surely enough, you were soon fitted into a light pink dress that went half way to your thigh. It was strapless and brought out your curves and emphasised your long legs. You wore coloured pumps. A worker handed you another envelope to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter