Almost All Together

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, when L, Sungjong and Sungyeol had come home, they honestly thought that Sunggyu and Hoya were aliens. They get scared out of their wits like when Sungjong had magically appeared in their home suddenly. Sungyeol literally jumped into L's arms whilst Sungjong hid behind L and grabbed onto his shirt.

When things finally settled down, you went up to your room to do some quiet study. You stretched your arms in your chair, stiff from sitting for too long.

You then yawned and started to summarise another chapter from the textbook.

Dongwoo was watching you non-stop from above. He would never admit to Woohyun that he spent every single bit of his time to watch you study, go to school and be all love-dovey with the other members. He felt his phone in his pocket and took it out. He started to press some buttons and then pressed 'Send'.

You, Sunggyu and Hoya were right in front of your big house (well, your and Infinite's house). You felt your phone vibrate and saw you had a new message. You casually put it back in your pocket and reached in further to fish out your key. *I'll look at it later.* You opened the door to find the TV on and a person coming down the stairs. Sunggyu and Hoya hesitated for a second before entering the lobby. *Missed this place too much.* They both thought as they took their shoes off and wriggled their toes as they stepped onto the familiar floor boards.

Sungjong was trotting down the stairs when he saw you. "~~~~~!!!" he ran into your arms and hugged you tight. "I'm so sorry! I wanted to go shopping with you but I couldn't ditch again otherwise I'll become a naughty boy," he pouted.

You hugged him back, "Next time oppa. Welcome home."

"Same to you," Sungjong smiled and kissed your cheeks. He then noticed two familiar males standing in the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter