three

// unknown //
Around four hours later, Kyungsoo was back in the car and driving down the road with Baekhyun, who was meanwhile tugging at strands of his hair. The inky black had been replaced with a fresh, chocolaty brown, which Kyungsoo thought suited him (and those pearly eyes) more, not that he'd ever say it. Baekhyun seemed to like the new color, although he'd wrinkled his nose at the smell of the dye. Kyungsoo glanced at him, currently leafing through the shopping bags on the floor of Kyungsoo's car. He unearthed a thin rod of eyeliner. While they'd been in a department store, passing the makeup section, Baekhyun's attention had been seized by one of the models coated in thick eye makeup. When Kyungsoo had pointed out that she was wearing eyeliner, Baekhyun had begged him to get some so he could wear it too.Thus how there was now a hot pink bag with three different colors and five different brands of eyeliner in Baekhyun's possession. "Did you have fun?" Kyungsoo asked, turning to look at the fey. "Shopping is really fun. Can we do it again?" He asked innocently, looking up at Kyungsoo with a sea of silver. "Sure. At some point we can, Baek." Baekhyun giggled at the use of his nickname. The two returned to Kyungsoo's home and left all the bags near the door. Baekhyun walked into the living room, curling up in a seat to watch TV while Kyungsoo began to make dinner for said duo. After about thirty minutes, the seconds ticking by quite quickly to the contented boy, dinner was finished, the steaming soup and slightly mushy rice wafting a gentle and pleasant smell throughout the house. Baekhyun trotted in almost immediately, eyes wide at the scent and sight of the delicious meal. "Thank you, Kyungsoo" the fairy said gratefully. "I'll eat it well." Which he did. Baekhyun gulped down the whole dish in what felt like no time at all, sighing as he sat back and wiped a single drop of broth from his chin. "Come watch dramas with me," he insisted, tugging Kyungsoo's sleeve with his spindly fingers and sporting a puppy-eyed gaze. Kyungsoo allowed the smaller boy to drag him into the living room, the two taking place on a springy couch in front of the television. Throughout the drama, Baekhyun dropped questions and comments here and there. "Is he the evil one?" "How did her mom die?" "Wow, that girl is so pretty! Is she the lead?" But it was one particular question that stirred emotions in Kyungsoo's stomach. "Kyungsoo." Baekhyun poked the fleshy part of his elbow. "Mm?" "What are they doing?" The couple onscreen were about to engage in a kiss. It was a weak one, at that, and the actress kept her eyes open. "That's a-" Kyungsoo's words were cut off by soft breaths against his own. He realized, with a start, that it was Baekhyun kissing him. The drama was forgotten, Baekhyun's hand leaning carelessly against the remote. He pursed his lips and awkwardly tried to insert his tongue into the other's mouth. Kyungsoo pulled away. "Come on," he rasped, "let me show you how it's really done." Kyungsoo rested his hand on the back of Baekhyun's neck and pulled him in, stopping when their breaths mixed in with each other and their noses were becoming one. Kyungsoo looked into the fairy's eyes, studying the gentle flecks of light shimmering in the steely gray. His thin, slightly hooded eyes were framed with light lashes, which swept against his cheeks as he blinked. Beautiful, a small voice in Kyungsoo's head whispered. Baekhyun held his breath as Kyungsoo twisted his head, closing his eyes and making their lips meet. It started off very slow, until Kyungsoo pressed with a bit more force, biting the edge of Baekhyun's lip lightly. He swept his tongue against the area he'd bit, making Baekhyun moan a little underneath his grasp. After a couple seconds more, Kyungsoo released his prey and let the petite fey rest against the couch, shaking. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked, his voice a little rough. "What were we doing, Kyungsoo?" was all Baekhyun said in reply, in hushed tones. "That," he murmured, "was called 'kissing'." He listened as the only thing to break the silence was Baekhyun muttering 'kissing' under his breath. "Baekhyun, I think we should go to bed..." "Yeah, bed..." he stood up to get his blanket and pillow from the hall closet until Kyungsoo seized his wrist, uttering a weak "wait" in turn. "Sleep with me tonight." Baekhyun blinked at least a million times, silver flashing in the lamplight. "Okay." Kyungsoo let go and rose up off the couch, leading Baekhyun into his own bedroom. The room was small, painted light gray, furnished with an old Oak dresser, bed frame with royal blue blankets, a wardrobe in the corner, and a TV at the edge of the bed. Curtains closed off the large windows that surfaced a whole wall. "Wow," Baekhyun breathed. Kyungsoo walked over to the dresser and pulled open one of the drawers, withdrawing a pair of flannel pants and a loose fitting white tank top. "Here," he said. "Wear these." Kyungsoo pointed to the doorway in the room that lead to a bathroom as a signal for him to change in there. After the fey had disappeared, Kyungsoo grabbed a pair of boxers and a t shirt for himself and changed in haste, nervously fixing his hair and tidying the bed spread because who knew. A short time later, Baekhyun reappeared, sweater and jeans crumbled into a ball in his skinny fingers. "Your bathroom...it's nice," he said timidly. "Thanks. Just, uh, throw the clothes over there," Kyungsoo replied, gesturing at a corner of the room. "I liked the kiss too," Baekhyun said, staring Kyungsoo in the eyes. He'd read his mind again. Kyungsoo knew he'd have to be more cautious with his thoughts now. "Right, well...I'm tired, so I'm just gonna..." Kyungsoo lowered himself into bed, pulling the covers up over his shoulders and shoving his cheeks into the pillow. As he laid there, trying to time his breaths so it appeared as if he were sleeping, he felt a dip in the mattress and a soft sigh could be heard. Small groans were let out and gentle arms draped over Kyungsoo's side, fingers delicately brushing his chest. He watched as they twitched before falling still, resting comfortingly on his body. The sensation made him smile, and Kyungsoo rolled over slightly, intertwining his hands with the other's. Hi everyone! I'm back, after a long while...I've been very busy with school but now it's finally over and I am able to update again! Enjoy~