peaceful

peaceful

Im sorry for being late and also I apologize for eunhae shipper but I really wanted this to be haechul  because I like them to be together so much

 

 

Everything changed from that day, hyukjea always show me how much he loves me, and he won’t forget to tell me that he loves me every morning, he would kiss me and only me, I discovered also that he was the jealous type if any girl or boy try to talk to me he will hug me from my waist possessively he was like telling them that I’m only his.

I’m happy now but I couldn’t tell him that I love him like before when he says:

“I love hae, I’m so much in love with you”

“I …” I just can’t find myself saying it

“It’s ok Hae I can wait, and even if you won’t say it anymore I won’t blame you, what I did to you was unforgivable , and just giving me this chance I’m so grateful hae so don’t force yourself and don’t leave me. “

He was always beside me he will do anything to make me happy, and this was my dream that’s what I wanted to have with him, we are now the most cute couple known in our school and people got used to hyukjae possessiveness and they will always try to make distance when talking to .

I’m happy and I know I’m, but there is something missing in my heart I can find it, since that day I didn’t see Heechul, I called him many time but every time he will just answer very quickly and will say that he need to go because he has something to do and every time I ask him to come he will say that he will be home late. I missed him and for that I become so restless so one day hyukjae asked me:

“What is wrong hae you? You look troubled”

“It’s nothing, I just miss him and …” he cut me off and grabbed my hand with so much force that it hurts.

“Who the hell is he, you don’t have the right to miss anyone but me, do get it, you are mine “

“Yah hyukjae, you hurt me I’m talking about Heechul, for the love of god let me go.” He looked so stunned with his behavior and to tell the truth I’m to, what is wrong with him? His jealous self scares me.  

He let my hand but he hugged me and said “I’m really sorry, please forgive and don’t leave me please Hae ,I love you so much “ he was sobbing and I just needed to calm him down so I just returned his hug and whispered “I’m here, I won’t leave you ok, just try to calm down, I’m right here ,beside you ok ,I forgive you hyukjae” he then broke the hug just enough to kiss me in the lips.

After a moment we broke the kiss and then he said:

“you don’t love Heechul huh? You just miss him because his your friend hae, tell me “

I just smiled because I can’t say the word don’t love him, why donghae? Just why? I just shrugged it off and then rested my head in hyuk shoulders.

“Why you miss him isn’t he your neighbor?”

“Yes, he is but I feel that he is avoiding me these days. I don’t know if I’ve done something wrong, and I don’t want to loose him whatever it takes”

“You seem to admire him so much” I can hear the jealous tone in his voice but I just ignore it.

“He was there supporting me, everyone left but he was the only one that didn’t leave,  he has his way to make me feel better ,he is odd but in a good way, he is my favorite person in the world “

“more than me? “ I didn’t know how I said it but what can I answer if I myself don’t know who I love the most the only thing that I know that I love Heechul an so much and that I can’t leave without him near me, without him supporting me.

So what?

“ I want to kiss you, to hug you I want to be with you ,or maybe that’s what I believe I do, Heechul was always there beside me we laugh together some time I ask him to watch a movie with him at his house so that I could sit beside him and take him in my arms and feel his warmth ,I always thought that what best friends do  and that what I believed because the day you hugged me for the first it was good and warm but I loved heechul’s hug more and I told myself that was normal because Heechul still my best friend and more like my brother and so we always feel safe with family,

But now why I feel empty without him? Why I feel miserable without seeing him? Why hyuk?”

“Hae don’t get confused, his like your brother, don’t ….don’t think otherwise please Hae.” He looked terrified, he was trying to convince himself more than me I just hugged him that’s the only thing I can do or him and for myself.

I decided that the game of Heechul will end today; I will see him no matter what. I need to figure it out.

For that purpose I‘m now sitting in his door waiting, I know he will be home anytime soon and he won’t un away from me.

“Hae..” and here he is my chillie

I ran to him, and hugged him so tightly

“you bastard ,why you are doing this? I missed you so so much that it hurts ,can’t you see how much I  was desperate to see you and you always avoid me , please tell me that you won’t leave me again ,that will return to what we were. Chillie … “I was crying, and I was inhaling his sent that I missed so much, he then took my face with his to delicate hand and whipped my still falling tears “shh… I’m sorry…”he was saying other things but I couldn’t concentrate the only thing that I’m seeing now is his beautiful eyes, his full lips his milky skin and his warm touch I couldn’t resist so I tiptoed and kissed him in the lips ,I just put my lips there ,it was soft and with simple touch I felt my heart could explode any minute, he didn’t do anything he was shocked ,but since he didn’t push me away I moved my lips and circled my around his neck trying to depend the kiss, and moment later he hugged my waist and responded to my kiss, and oh my ,this kiss was just too perfect and I can’t believe that one day I thought that hyukjae kiss was the best , because hyukjae’s kiss was just a mere kiss but this I feel like I belong to them ,that my heart just calling for Heechul name ,I was really an idiot.

After we parted he looked in daze and I was tempted to kiss him again but I just need to him to hear it so we can be clear:

“I love you” when he heard me there was some tears in his eyes and a confused look and I knew what he wants to ask:

“Yes I love, like love you, and I want to be with you the rest of my life so will you be my boyfriend when I and hyukjea break up.”

He smiled, and it was enough for me to know that he wants me as much as I want him, and with that I kissed him again with so much hunger and I didn’t know how we made it to his bedroom and me hovering above him liking every part of him wanting to mark him as mine.

I don’t know what will happen tomorrow specially when I know how it will be hard to face hyukjae and what will happen to that siwon guy that wanted my chillie, but the only thing that I know is now I feel peaceful and I will do whatever to not let Heechul go because no matter what we belong to each other.