[02]

Fated For Us

Eversince I getting close with my new classmate, I start to text J-Hope. He seems friendly though. He is Jimin's bestfriend. But in my eyes, they don't look like as if they are bestfriend. I stopped texting Jimin eversince J-hope starts to text me. Someone I can laugh, joke, and be close to is J-hope. Rumours were spread in my class that J-hope likes me. I never believed in that rumour. I feel like as if I'm more closer to J-hope now than Jimin. 

He seems getting further away from me, or is it me that getting to friendly with everyone that I forgot about him? YoungGi says that not to get too closed with him or someone might get really jealous and get misunderstood. But what can I do? My feelings are mutual. It's pretty much different when I text Jimin.

During Design & Technology (D&T) lesson, I sat at the far end. J-hope sat beside me and Jimin sat beside him .I was alone during that lesson since YoungGi took different course like Art lesson. But with these two guys, they keep me accompany during the lesson. 

"Give it back!" I said trying to take the pen that J-hope holds. He kept teasing me. 

"Not untill you call me oppa first" he teased holding the pen up high. 

I was thinking about my own height why am I that short and I can't reach. Then Jimin came into the scene. 

"Just give her back please. You guys are really noisy," he said with a cold hearted voice. I fell in love with his cool actions and most of all, his voice.