[03]

Fated For Us

"Don't ruin it! I was just teasing her," said J-hope with a laugh.

I quickly took my pen from his hand. "Ya! Baek SuMin! How dare you!" he shouted at me. I just giggled. I could hear his mumbling. How cute of him mumbling about my pen. Day by day, J-hope and I were getting closed, and I feel to start liking him too... but I can't. There's this girl in my class loves him alot. If I talk to him, or laugh with him in class, I could feel that someone glares at me. A dead glare.

She truly loves him a lot. But I feel confused. Sometimes he is so nice and sweet to me, and sometimes, I think he is annoying. Is it normal? Or am I start to liking him? Most of my friend, especially, YoungGi, said not to like him or there'll be conflict in our class. I don't want that to happen. But also, I don't want her to misunderstand too! People in my class keep making rumours stuff like "SuMin and J-hope is together!". That makes more misunderstood.

I thought to myself, why am I in this class?! My conversation with J-hope has now become fade. Cause, I feel lazy to entertained him. I just got back home, wanting to relax since I was tired with school works. Just then, J-hope messaged me.

I need to tell you something.

What is it?

I don't know how to say this...

Just tell me

Okay... well, you know about the rumours in class? 

What rumours? 

The one they say that I like you? Yea, it's true though. I really like you. And I like you because of your personality, not because of your looks.

...