Chapter 11

r2

Kevin was walking alone in the park. He stormed out of the hotel without taking his coat. It’s freezing cold, but he can’t feel anything as his heart is hurting. Kevin looked up as he heard people’s voices around him. He realized that he had walked until he reached Lotte World which was quite near their hotel. He smiled. Most of them came in pairs, holding hands and smiling happily. Kevin can’t help but feel jealous. He wished he’s with someone right now. A face appeared on his mind.

 

Yes, that person. And that person only.

 

AJ

 

Kevin stopped as he reached an open area of the amusement park. Suddenly snow started to fall. He looked up and closed his eyes enjoying the coldness of the snow. He can feel the snow drop on his face. It’s cold but, he wanted the cold to ease his pain. Suddenly the snow stopped falling on his face.

 

Eh?

 

He slowly opened his eyes. There’s a hand over his face. The hand covered his face from the snow that’s falling. Kevin turned around to see the owner of the hand.

 

“A…AJ?”

 

Jaeseop smiled but he still kept his hand over Kevin’s head.

 

“Stupid boy, you’ll get sick.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Kevin asked, still surprised.

 

“I’m your personal human umbrella for today.” Jaeseop answered

 

“I don’t understand…”

 

“A certain pigeon told me everything. Here’s your coat.” Kevin kept staring at Jaeseop as he put the coat on him.

 

“Stop staring at me like that. I’m here now. Okay?” Jaeseop said.

 

Jaeseop took Kevin’s hand, “Are you afraid of heights?”

 

“No, why?” answered Kevin

 

“Great! Let’s ride the giant Ferris wheel” and Jaeseop lead Kevin to the Ferris wheel and rode it. While going up Kevin noticed Jaeseop was smiling as he was looking at the view outside. After seeing his smile, Kevin felt all his pain were gone already and he was happy at what he is seeing right now.

 

“I dreamt of you last night.” Kevin said, breaking the silence.

 

Jaeseop seems surprised, he hadn’t dreamt of Kevin for quite a while.

 

“Oh really? What was the dream about?”

 

Kevin looked at Jaeseop, “We were at an amusement park and we were riding the Ferris wheel together.” he added.

 

“Okay. That sounded familiar.” Jaeseop said with a laugh.

 

“Then it stopped as we reached the top” Kevin took both Jaeseop’s hand and stare into his eyes.

 

“And then we looked into each other eyes, like this.” Kevin stopped talking. Jaeseop wondered why.

 

“And then what happened?”

 

“This.”

 

Kevin held Jaeseop’s face with both of his hands and pressed their lips together. Jaeseop’s eyes were open he didn’t expect this at all. But the taste of Kevin’s lips is probably the best thing in the world. He slowly closed his eyes and savors the kiss of his dreams.

 

Kevin broke the kiss and said, “I think…I’m in love with you.”

 

“Finally…” Jaeseop said before pulling Kevin for another sweet kiss.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“Is this really happening?”

 

“I think so.”

 

“Please pinch me, I need to check that this is not a dream.”

 

 “Ouch!!”

 

“You said to pinch.”

 

“Not that hard!”

 

Kibum and Dongho were watching their boss. He seems different from any other day. He’s been smiling since morning. To see their boss’s smile is like waiting for a miracle to happen.

 

“What year are we in? Is it the end of the world already?” Kibum asked.

 

Jaeseop suddenly stood up and walked to Kevin’s desk.

 

“Kevin, let’s go eat something. I’m hungry.” He said while doing some aegyo

 

Kevin looked at Jaeseop lovingly, “But AJ, I still have some work to do.”

 

Jaeseop held Kevin’s hand and intertwined their fingers together.

 

“I’ll help you finish them later.” Jaeseop said smiling.

 

“Okay.” Kevin just can’t resist that smile.

 

The two of them left the office hand in hand leaving the others with surprised look on their faces. O___O

 

“This can’t be real… this can’t be happening” Kibum said, he shook his head and left the office.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“You want to come over to my house later tonight?” Jaeseop asked as he gently Kevin’s hair.

 

“Your house?”

 

“There’s someone I want you to meet”

 

“Introduce me to someone?”

 

Jaeseop nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m home!” Jaeseop yelled as he opened the front door. Kevin stepped into Jaeseop’s house with his mouth open, stunned at the size and the luxury of it. A house is not the word to describe the place. A mansion is more suitable or maybe a palace perhaps?

 

“Come on.” Jaeseop pulled Kevin’s hand as he dragged him upstairs.

 

“Who else are in the house?” Kevin asked, he was very curious.

 

“Oh, my parents and my sister.” Replied Jaeseop

 

“But my parents are not home since they’re in New York right now, doing some business transactions and the likes.” He added.

 

“Your sister?”

 

“She’s home.”

 

“Or not.” Kevin said as he pointed at a note posted on the door, ‘I’ll be home late. I have to finish my report with Xander hyung’

 

“This girl” Jaeseop sighed.

 

“Actually I wanted to show you to her.”

 

“Why?”

 

“To prove her that my dream is real.” Jaeseop said as he pressed Kevin’s hand. Jaeseop opened the door of his bedroom.

 

“Come inside, make yourself at home.” Jaeseop’s room is huge. It’s probably the size of 2 of his room and 2 of Eli’s room joined together. Kevin scanned the room as he walked in. It’s huge, nice, and luxurious and yet somehow Kevin felt comfortable. Maybe it’s the scent. Jaeseop’s scent, his favorite scent in the world.

 

“You sure read a lot.” Kevin said as he saw a big rack of books at the corner of the room.

 

“Well, I love reading. Wait here.” Jaeseop said before went out of the room.

 

Kevin sat on the bed, and picked up a photo frame on the desk. It’s a picture of a little boy.

 

I think I’ve seen him before…

 

Kevin put back the frame as Jaeseop came back smiling with a tray of food in his hands. He handed them to Kevin and sat beside him on the bed.

 

“So, if your parents are in New York and your sister will be home late, that means…”

 

“What?” Jaeseop asked, puzzled.

 

“...we’re the only ones in the house.”

 

Jaeseop stared at Kevin. They stay that way for a few seconds.

 

“Did you plan this?” Kevin asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“What are you talking about?! I’m not like that!” Jaeseop looked away, started to fan himself with his right hand. Kevin laughed at the sight of his blushing boyfriend.

 

“Big deal. We’ve slept together before. Twice..” Kevin said.

 

“You just loooove to hug me when I sleep.” Teased Jaeseop

 

Kevin’s face was red already due to embarrassment. Jaeseop kept on staring at Kevin’s mouth.

 

“There’s something…” Jaeseop said, pointing at Kevin’s lips.

 

“What?”

 

“There’s something on the corner of your mouth”

 

“Really? Where? Here? Here?” Kevin said panicking.

 

Jaeseop smiled; he’s not going to wipe it with his fingers. It’s time to improvise. As Kevin was busy trying to find something to wipe his mouth, he felt something wiping his mouth. It’s not the usual napkin, it’s something much better. Kevin wrapped his arms behind Jaeseop’s neck as they kissed.

 

 “OH MY GOD!!” shouted a voice.

 

Jaeseop and Kevin quickly let go of each other and turned to the direction of the voice. A girl was standing by the door, her face was pale.

 

“Steph?! What are you doing here?!”

 

AN: Surprise! Triple update..hope you all enjoy it ^_^ bye~!