20

Puppy Love?

It was closing hours now and I was still thinking of the ahjussi's words. I didn't understand and it was frustrating me! I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows as I washed the remaining cups and plates. Scrubbing away, the ahjussi's words didn't leave my mind. 

"You have to be careful with him. If anything too drastic happens, he could go back." the ahjussi explains.

... Go back...? Go back to what?

 

"Think about it. And if it does happen, only you can fix it." he said. 

 
Fix.. Fix.. Fix...
 
I was in the middle of trying to think when Minwoo called my name. "Eunhee-ah!!!!! Are you done with the dishes?!?!??!" he yelled from the shop. 
 
"Almost!!" I yelled back. I hurried and rinsed off the rest of the cups and plates and fast walked out of the small kitchen. 
 
Inside the shop, Minwoo and Sungyeol were just sitting at a table and talking. They were smiling and laughing and were getting along. It still didn't make sense to me. How they were so friendly, but I decided to join them. I sat on the chair next to Minwoo and diagonal from Sungyeol. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "You're done now?" Minwoo asked. I nodded. "Okay. Good. How about we go hang out today?" Minwoo suggested. Sungyeol nodded happily and I just stared at Minwoo. He pat my head. "Okay, I'll take that as a yes. TO THE KARAOKE!!!" Minwoo yelled. 

We turned out all the lights and locked the shop. I followed them as they talked and talked. Soon, we were in front of a Noraebang and we went in. The boys payed, ordered some food, and then we went to a room. They instantly started to play songs and sing loudly and goof around. I laughed and giggled as they danced around together and acted weird. After a while, I was laughing really hard from their goofiness and joined them in acting weird. 
 
"OOH OOH AN INIFNITE SONG! LET'S SING THIS ONE!" Sungyeol yelled happily. He punched in the numbers and soon the upbeat beginning of "Nothing's Over" started to play. Sungyeol was dancing to it and Minwoo joined him. The chorus came and the two belched it out. 
 
"NOTHING'S OVER!!!! NOTHING'S OVER!!! NOTHING'S OVER!!! NOTHING'S OVER!!! NOTHING'S OVER!!! JUMUNEUL WIWEO NAEGEEEE~~~" 
 
"OHOH LET'S DO A BOYFRIEND SONG! :DDD" Minwoo said. He punched in the numbers and Boyfriend's song Boyfriend started to play. The chorus came and again, the two belched it out. 
 
"OJIK NAN NEOUI BOYFRIEND!!! EH EH EH! NEOMANUI BOYFRIEND!! EH EH EH!" I was giggling and happy to the max until they both put their arms over my shoulder on both sides while singing this song. They were singing how they were my boyfriend.. My only boyfriend.. I suddenly felt uneasy and felt myself being pulled over to Minwoo's side. Then I felt myself being pulled to Sungyeol's side. I was now confused. I was pulled from side to side as the song went on but the two acted like they were happy and having fun. Again, it felt like I was the only one noticing all this pulling! 
 
At the end of the night, we walked out into the cool night and sighed a happy sigh. I looked up at the two boys on either side of me and smiled at them. "We should head home now." I said. The boys nodded and Minwoo and I walked in one direction while Sungyeol walked in another direction. 
 
We reached our home and went in quietly, not wanting to wake up anybody. Sneaking up into our room, we closed the door silently. We changed and washed up and went to bed. Minwoo and I had another busy day ahead of us. Right when I was about to fall asleep, I felt my cellphone buzz. I checked it and saw that I got a text. 
 
From: Sungyeol
To: Eunhee
 
Eunhee-ah. Are you awake? I'm sorry if I woke you.
 
 
From: Eunhee
To: Sungyeol
 
Umm.. You did wake me but it's okay. What's up?
 
 
From: Sungyeol
To: Eunhee
 
Well.. I'm sure you noticed it.. Today.. At the noraebang. I know I said I would not do it again but... My feelings from when we were younger, they never went away. I just wanted you to know that. And that... I will keep trying. I know you're with Minwoo right now, but maybe you'll have your heart come to me...
 
 
From: Eunhee
To: Sungyeol
 
I did notice it and um.. Okay. We'll see... Sungyeol-ah, go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow okay. 
 
 
I closed my phone and slid it under my pillow. "Who was that?" Minwoo asked with his eyes closed. 
 
"You heard?" I asked a little surprised. 
 
"I'm still part dog. I can hear the vibration." Minwoo chuckled. "Who was it?"
 
"It was Sungyeol." I said simply and quietly. 
 
"Oh.. It would be. He told me he would try and win your heart right?" Minwoo asked. 
 
"Mhmm..." I said. 
 
Minwoo chuckled again and looked at me this time. "Well, I better be careful. I can't let him take my Eunhee now can I?" I nodded at him and he put his head back down. 
 
Minwoo's POV:
 
I put my head back down onto the pillow and sighed a small sigh. Quiet enough Eunhee wouldn't hear it. I really hoped that Sungyeol didn't steal her heart... Or did something too drastic. I knew what would happen if it did. Things were going to get dangerous... I wouldn't want my bad side to come out either. 
 
-----------------------------
HEYOO! QUICK UPDATE BECAUSE I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Hope you like this chapter :] Sorry if it's boring or something. Agh :b Who do you think will keep/take Eunhee's heart? ^^ hehe~