11 (Minjung & Kyunghun)

Puppy Love?

After some explaining, Minwoo and I began to pack our things. WE WERE GOING TO MOVE OUT! YAY! I was so excited and hummed while I packed away my belongings. Minwoo just looked at me and chuckled. He seemed pretty happy about leaving the old house too. "Minwoo.. Mianhae! I'll let you live a good and clean and wonderful life from now on." I bowed slightly at him, pouting. 

Minwoo just laughed. "My life has been good and wonderful ever since I met you." he said smiling. 

I blushed, "Wow that was cheesy." 

"Yah.." he hit me slightly. I giggled. 

After another hour or two, the house was all cleared out. We packed away our clothes, a small desk light I had, my dishes and some other random things. "All done," I said to myself. I called Mrs. Lee using the ahjumma's phone and asked to her to come. She drove to our house in our car and we began to load it with our belongings. Then, I turned to the ahjumma, "Ahjumma... Gamsahabnida! Thank you for keeping me even though I didn't pay rent sometimes and you would let me live there even if it wasn't that clean... Thank you so much for everything." I bowed really low and smiled at her. 

"You're welcome. I'm sorry about your parents and I'm just glad you've found a better place. Live well, and treat your boyfriend well." she smiled, "And you. Treat your girlfriend well!" she looked at Minwoo. 

He nodded, "I will." 

"Okay.. Then I will see you sometime later." I waved as I stepped into the car. 

"Annyeonghigesaeyo!" she waved to us as we drove off. 

In our new home, Minwoo and I shared a room. It was part of a bigger house so there were other residents living in the other rooms. I was planning on meeting them after we unpacked. Once all the boxes were in our new room, Minwoo and i began to place things where we wanted. We put our clothes in the drawers and unloaded our dishes, etc. When we finished, we sighed a happy sigh. "How about we go meet the other residents?" I told Minwoo. 

"Alright." he followed me out the door. We walked down the stairs to the kitchen area. There was a boy and a girl sitting at the dining table playing a board game. They looked around my age so I wondered why they were living by themselves. 

"Um.. Annyeong?" I waved a bit. 

Both of them turned to me and smiled a bit. "Are you the new resident?" the girl asked. I nodded my head. "Nice to meet you! I'm Minjung and this is my brother Kyunghun." Kyunghun nodded at me. 

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Eunhee and this is my boyfriend Minwoo." I introduced. 

"Your boyfriend is adorable!" Minjung squealed and ran over to Minwoo's side. She pinched his cheeks. "You're just like a baby! No.. no.. Like a puppy!" Minjung began to pet Minwoo's head. I stared at her awkwardly as she pet my boyfriend. 

"Mianhae... Minjung can be quite.. Childish at times." he shook his head. 

I laughed. "It's okay. Minwoo can be like that too." I moved and sat next to him by the dining table. Minjung was still cooing at Minwoo so I didn't think much of it. "Sorry if this is too personal, but why aren't you living with your parents?" I asked. 

"They..." Kyunghun paused, "They dissapeared actually. I'm not too sure what happened to them but one day, they just didn't come home. Minjung and I have been living alone ever since"

Nodding, I pat his shoulder, "I see. I don't live with my parents either. They died in a car accident when I was young. I was living by myself for the longest time but when Minwoo came along and now he helps me." I smiled. 

Kyunghun smiled back, "That's great! Not about your parents but I mean of you and Minwoo. Minjung and I look out for eachother. We both work and go to school to pay for our room. The owner of this house is so nice. It's really wonderful here." I smiled at his words, glad that Minwoo and I picked a good home. When I looked back at Minwoo, he had one eye twitching. Minjung was still pinching his cheeks and now she was poking his belly too. He didin't budge and looked at me with pleading eyes. I giggled and walked over, pulling Minwoo out of Minjung's reach. 

"I think that's enough touching Minwoo for the day." I joked. 

Minjung rubbed her neck sheepishly. "Mian... I get too carried away sometimes..." 

"Gwenchana." I smiled, hooking arms with Minwoo. We then set out to a different part of the house, hopefully being able to meet some of the other residents.

----------------------

Hello! Small update before bed :] I think I might start another fanfic xDDD I had another idea in the car when I wrote the "Lost Love" one shot xD Maybe I'll post a foreword sometime xDD ANYWAYS! How's the story so far? Good bad? Comment and tell me please! Comments are always loved and make me want to update faster! :D Keke~ Erm... What now.. Nothing else to say.. :\ So...

뿅~~~!

Ohoh, I might start titling my chapters now. Just a random note.. Yeah... Okay BYE!