Friendly Date?

All Of Me

~Seoul University~

Leeteuk waits for Taeyeon into the Library she wants to be friend to Taeyeon"Umm isnt she comming?"Leeteuk thoughts"Hmmm I think she is going to"Leeteuk try to go out in the library when"OUCH!"Leeteuk accidently bump Taeyeon again"Umm---HH Sorry"Leeteuk Lead his hand to pick up Taeyeon from the floor"Leeteuk-ssi sorry Im late"said Taeyeon Softly suddenly Leeteuk Shakes his head'I Thought you would never come"Leeteuk whisper as Taeyeon stare at him and she say"Leeteuk-ssi are you telling me something?"Taeyeon spoke at him while Leeteuk Jump a little bit in a sudden"Umm....Uhh...Oooommmm"Taeyeon laugh a bit"why are you muttering?'"as Taeyeon smile "Umm Leeteuk-ssi are going t-"Leeteuk cut her sentence and said"Ummm Yes Yes were going now"Said Leeteuk in frenetic then he grabs Taeyeon's Hand and walk out in the Library"It's that Taeyeon Unnie"Seohyun ask Yoona while they walking in corridor"Yeah that's Taeyeon Unnie"Yoona said it with a little confused in her face"And he is with Ummm-Ummm Who's that?"Yoona ask Seohyun"I dont know either Unnie let's ask our Unnies"Seohyun grabs Yoona's arm and walk going to class room of other girls.

Meanwhile Leeteuk still hold Taeyeon's hand walking to Coffee Shop near at their University as they enter the coffee shop and sit in the vacant table"Umm can I take your order sir?"ask the waiter stand in their side"Yes Ummm Taeyeon-ssi what are you going to order?"Leeteuk ask Taeyeon "Ummm I want Caffè Marocchino and Chocolate Mousse"as the waiter list Taeyeon's order"Sir what do you want?"Leeteuk still searching for his menu when"I want Eisschokolade and a Red velvet"waiter writes everything that they ordered"Anything did you want sir?"Leeteuk glance at Taeyeon when Taeyeon shakes her head slightly"Umm I think that ok"The waiter nods and leaves them"Ummm so can we know each other?"ask Leeteuk ask Taeyeon"I love to go in the Library and I hang out with my Friends"Leeteuk nods at her and"Are you in the training for new artist?"Leeteuk ask"Taeyeon nods"Were going to debut soon I have a Group and Im their Leader"Taeyeon smiles"I see Im also Leader to my group"Taeyeon grew her eyes"Really? what is the name of your group?"Leeteuk smiles"Super Junior and your?"Leeteuk stare at her"Girls Generation Im looking forward for our group"Taeyeon smiles then the waiter comes to their table"Maam/Sir here's your order I hope you like it"Then She bows to them then leave"So are we going now? it's getting late"Leeteuk ask Taeyeon,Taeyeon nods"Ummmp yeah my friends is now waiting for me"Taeyeon smile and stand"Having nice to talk with you Leeteuk-ssi"Taeyeon lend her hand to Leeteuk and Leeteuk grabs it and shake with her.

"Really you two saw them?Does Taeyeon hold her hand with a GUY?"Tiffany scream at them"Unnie SHHHH!"Seohyun sign her hand in signing to be quiet"Whoooa Oooh Looks like Taeyeon fell in love with that guy"Hyoyeon said while sipping her drink"WHHHAAAA REALLY!!!"Yuri and Sooyoung said it a loud"You guys really noisy -_-"Jessica said with a cold tone"I think the guy that hold Taeyeon is the guy who bump her in the Library"Sunny said while glancing at the girls" Seohyun and Yoona Nods"I think it's time to observe"Tiffany said to girls and the other girls nod.

 

 

Annyeong Chingu!!! Finally I updated!!! ^_^ Please support SNSD and SUJU in MAMA awards ok! ^_^ That's all Please Comment what your reaction -_- no ones commeting my story BUT thanks for my Subscribers and Voters ^_^ FIGHTING!!!