The They That We Meet Again

All Of Me

~Seoul University 2001~

"It's Rainy Day Today Many Homeworks to do More Project and Activites Hauh!"As Leeteuk Exahause His Breath to his Mouth Leeteuk is going to Library for Researching Assignments to his Homework"Im Feeling Dizzy! OUCH!"Leeteuk Bumb a Girl when he is in the way to the library"I'm Sorry Let Me help you for picking your Books"As Leeteuk Pick the books and gave it to the girl"I'm Sorry Miss?"Kim-----Kim Taeyeon"as Taeyeon Spoke Softly"I'm Really Sorry about what happend I didn't meant too"It's Okay I'm not hurt" As Taeyeon Walks out the Library"She's So~~"What???!" As Kyuhyun Interrupt his Thought"She's So WHAT?! Hey Leeteuk-ssi She's So WHAT?!"Never Mind"as Leeteuk enters the Library"Hey Tell me She's so What? Beautiful?Pretty?Cute?Rugged?y?What?"as Kyuhyun tantalize Leeteuk"Never Mind Don't Mind What I said hey did you finish our group project in Philosophy?"Leeteuk ask Kyuhyun"Umm Hehehe I Didn't Finish Yet but I will finish Soon Promise!"Kyuhyun make Cross Sign on his Hand"Okay Then I will trust you Kyu But remember we need to Finish it wait Where's Donghae and Changmin I Thought Their in the Library After they finish their Cleaning Their Room?"Leeteuk ask Kyuhyun"They will be go here soon Let's wait them. 

 

~In Canteen~

"Hey! Taeyeon!"as Tiffany Waves her hand "Unnie why you took so late?"as Yoona ask Taeyeon "Maybe Theirs Something!___!"Sunny added"Hey! Don't interplay Taengoo!"as Tiffany Added"So Tell me Taeyeon What Happend why you took so late?"Jessica ask Taeyeon"Umm Theirs a little problem that happend"as Taeyeon spoke softly"Hey Whats that mean Kim Taeyeon"Yuri ask Taeyeon"Unnie's Don't Interrogate Taeyeon Unnie"Seohyun Added"Yah! Maknae Don't intervene Taeyeon just Eat!"Sooyoung Shouted the girls"Yah!"as Soshi Replayed her back"Yah Let Taeyeon Spoke how can she spoke if you guys succession her"as Hyoyeon Added"So Tell us what Happend?"Tiffany Ask"Mhhhhm Ahhh I Bump a Guy when I was in the Library so that's why I took so long"WHAT?"as Girls SHout at Taeyeon"Hey Why did you tell us that you like a guy huh?"Sunny Ask"Hey That's Why you're late?"Jessica Added"Ayiee Unnie Is Liking Someone"Yoona added"Hey Why didn't you tell us?"Yuri said"Congrats Unnie you're having a Boyfriend"Seohyun Added"The Girls Continue ask many question to Taeyeon But Teayeon's Mind was out of her Mind She think the guy who just she bumps for a while then she said to her self"Did We Meet before?".

 

 

Annyeong Chingu!!!~ Another Short Update Please Comment or Subscribe or be friend of mine Okay ^_^ Thank You For Reading this Story even I'm not good at writing story!!! ^_^