Can Be Your Friend?

All Of Me

~Seoul University~

Leeteuk goes to library to find a document for his Philosophy Assignment when she meet again the girl he meet in library before."Ummm Hello"as Leeteuk say in shy voice"Hello we're meet again--Umm what your name?" as Taeyeon ask his name"Umm my name is Leeteuk...Park Leeteuk" Leeteuk say his name with a very shy tone while Taeyeon smile a little"Do you know my name am I right?"as Taeyeon Question Leeteuk about her name"Umm yes you say it to me when I bump you when our first meeting"as Leeteuk laugh a bit with matching smile"Umm yeah by the way My name is Kim Taeyeon"as she lend her hand to shake with Leeteuk"Leeteuk smiles and lend his hand to Taeyeon"But the way why are you always here?"Leeteuk ask Taeyeon"I really like to go in the library my life us incomplete without visiting a library"Leeteuk amaze to her and could not say any words"Umm I gotta go I have many activities to do"said Taeyeon and walk a way"Wait" Leeteuk follows Taeyeon"Can Be Your Friend?"Leeteuk ask Taeyeon he want's to be his friend"Sure"said Taeyeon with a flash of smile in her face"Umm Leeteuk-ssi I really have to go we will meet next time if I have a time"Taeyeon said to Leeteuk while glance at her watch"Taeyeon-ssi are you free tommorow?"Leeteuk ask Taeyeon with a smile on his face"Sure no problem I have to go bye Leeteuk-ssi"Taeyeon wave her hand to Leeteuk and walkout in the library while Leeteuk jumps in Happyness and smiles happly"Finally I became her friend"Leeteuk Smiles again and he continue finding a document for Philosophy.

 

 

Annyeong my Dear Readers It's been a While I cannot update regularly because Im to busy in my School activities BTW I Hope you like this chapter and Please vote SNSD&SUJU in MAMA2014 Ok have a good Weekends ^_^