First Night Nerves

First Night Nerves

Nerves were gradually taking over your mind as you looked at the new fresh bed in front of you. It looked so daunting now. You were finally moving in with your new husband, Luhan. After all the years of waiting, it was finally here. Behind you, you heard the soft footsteps of Luhan. Thus far he was really easy to live with, but it had only been a few hours. He came up to you and instantly seemed to notice your nerves.

“What’s the matter?” he asked, concern in his voice.

“Nothing” you replied quietly “it’s just that… it’s different. You know?” He let out a sigh of relief and nodded his head. You had known each other for so long and it was definitely ‘different’ now that you were moving in together.

“Come on” Luhan called as he walked into the room “aren’t you tired?” You nodded your head and walked towards the bed. Already clad in night clothes you shifted under the white covers and into the bed. Luhan got in on the other side and you sat in a slightly awkward silence for a moment. Yawning and stretching your arms you slid down into the covers with your head against the pillow.

“Are you ok?” Luhan asked.

“I’m fine, Luhan” you replied, realising Luhan was just as anxious as you were. “Just a little cold” you added.

“Oh.” He said “I’m sorry”. He pulled the covers over to you more and moved closer. You didn’t want this to be weird or awkward but Luhan was so shy. Deciding to be bold, you moved back into Luhan’s arms so that he was hugging you. He let out a breath and relaxed slightly.

“Thank you” He whispered next to your ear, pulling you closer. You snuggled into his chest and closed your eyes. 
“Good night, Luhan” you called sleepily.

“Good night, _____” Luhan replied, placing a gentle kiss on your head as you drifted to sleep.

 A requested scenario. I hope you like it.