4)

Turn Around & Look At Me ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

"No. Freaking. Way." I muttered under my breath when I saw Jinhee exactly 2 metres away from me, waving. 

What was she doing here?! 

Kai nudged me, "Hey isn't that the chick who has a huge crush on you and always follows you around all of the time?" 

I sighed and nodded.

This is going to be a longggg lesson... 

"Yah, why are you sighing for?! If a cute girl like her liked me and joined my dance class I wouldn't be complaining." Baekhyun commented, joining in our conversation. 

"Of course he would be sighing idiot! He likes Ahri." Kai smirked sticking up for me.

I smiled at the mention of Ahri's name, only she could make me smile like that.

"Oh! Let's call her over~." Chanyeol beamed, giving Jinhee a big smile gesturing her to come over. She nodded and started making her way towards the group awkwardly. 

"Yah! Don't call her over!" I hissed under my breath.

"Why not?! Just because she likes you but you don't like her that way, doesn't mean you should be selfish and keep her all to yourself! At least give Baek a chance to attempt to get a girlfriend." Kai joked playfully. 

I glared at Kai and was about to say something when Daeho interrupted us.

"Guys in the corner! Quit gossiping like old ahjummas and start dancing! I would like to see your group's routine first." he barked while he cranked up the music with his arms folded firmly, sending us daggers translation: "You better do good or else...." 

The guys and I and our other dance mate Taemin, quickly scrambled into our positions and began to dance the routine to SHINee's "Everybody". As I spun around I caught a glance at Jinhee's direction, whose eyes were shining and she had her hands clasped together.

I rolled my eyes and continued dancing ignoring her. When we were done the classroom broke into an applause and Daeho gave us an approving nod, before turning his attention to the rest of the class. "Alright, places people we have our annual dance showcase soon and we need to finish this routine ASAP ya hear me?! This is gonna be the first item showcased before the whole thing starts so I need it to be picture-perfect! Oh, Jinhee, just stand in front of the gossiping ahjumma's over there-" Daeho pointed at the place in front of me and the guys, giving us a smirk while the guys silently protested and I rolled my eyes and huffed, looking away when I saw Jinhee making her way, giving me a hopeful grin. 

Just ignore her Sehun and focus on the dance. I told myself, stretching my arms just before the first beat hit the sound system and began dancing. 

I'll admit she's alright for a beginner but her timing was all wrong making her movement out of sync w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter