3)

Turn Around & Look At Me ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU SIGNED ME UP FOR WHAT?!!!" Jinhee yelled as she struggled against Luhan and Aera's firm grip while they calmly dragged Jinhee down the hallway.

People were staring at the and began whispering amongst each other.

"Oi, Lee Jinhee stop yelling, you're embarrassing the family." Luhan chuckled.

"BUT WHY DANCE?!! WAAAHHH MY REAL PARENTS WON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!"

"Well sorry Sweetheart, but we ain't your real parents." Luhan stuck his tongue out.

Jinhee turned to Aera and gave her puppy eyes. "Ommaaa!~"

Aera just shook her head firmly.

"You said you trusted us." Aera pointed out. "And here we are helping you! Besides, it's compulsory for second years to join up extra-curricular activities anyway and as far as we know, you haven't even signed up for anything yet!" Aera emphasized. "We're practically killing two birds with one stone, so stop complaining and more moving! We're late already..."

"NOOO I DON'T WANNA!!!!! HOW IS DANCE GOING TO HELP ME GET CLOSER TO SEHUN ANYWAY?!!" Jinhee protested still trying to struggle but her 2 besties were on a one way mission, completely ignoring her complaining as they started getting closer to the dance room. 

"You really don't know?! And yeah, just keep publizing that you like Sehun won't you?!" Luhan stated sarcastically.

Jinhee immediately clumped a hand over and frowned, thinking on what Luhan just said. After 10 seconds she gave up.

"NO I DON'T KNOW! Can't I do soccer instead?! Or music with one of you guys?!!! I can't dance for nuts guys you both know that!!!" Jinhee whined, even though deep down she knew the answer why she couldn't. One being that the soccer team was strictly an all boys team and two being that she couldn't play a music instrument besides the recorder. Which really, didn't count.

"How would you know that if you haven't exactly tried? And you're not that bad at dancing." Aera sighed.

"Guys! Please don't make me do danceee!" she begged and struggled again, demanding to see her lawyer and what not.

"You think if we told her SEHUN was in this class she'll shut up?" Luhan "whispered" to Aera.

"I don't know, maybeeeee~" Aera played along, winking at him. 

Jinhee immediately stopped struggling with the mention of a certain someone's name. 

"Wait...  SEHUN'S in my dance class?!" she asked with her eyes wide open. 

"Yup." 

Jinhee squealed and hugged her to best friends and then she began skipping ahead this time dragging them behind her.

"I LOVE YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter