1)

Turn Around & Look At Me ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehunnnnn Oppaaaaaa!" Jinhee called excitedly, as she ran up to Sehun with a big lunch box in her hands.

Sehun just slightly glanced at her direction and quickly fastened up his pace, trying to avoid direct contact from the girl.

"YAH! OPPA!" She yelled, as she finally caught up. "Didn't you hear me calling you?!"

"No." he replied as he glanced at his watch.

Aish! I'm gonna be late meeting her! He thought frustratedly, running his hand through his hair.

"Silly Sehun oppa!" Jinhee giggled cutely interrupting his thoughts, beaming up at him she started chattering away.

Sehun watched Jinhee babbling to him while he blocked out the sound.

Argh! Where are the guys when I need them?!

Sehun looked around desperately trying to find 5 familiar faces.

But nope. None of them.

"... And I made lunch for us too! Uh, Oppa? Sehun Oppa?! Hello?!" Jinhee waved a hand in front of his face bringing him back to reality.

"Sorry Jinhee, I got to go somewhere." he said, quickly brushing her off when he saw a familiar figure making her way to the library entrance.

"Eh? But-" Jinhee began but Sehun sauntered off, leaving her hanging.

Jinhee sighed as she stared at the still full lunch box.

"After all the time taken preparing this..." she muttered softly.

"Ah- so wasteful..."  she then sat down and began eating the contents of it sulkingly by herself.

She frowned as she chewed thoughtfully.

*Flashback*

"Sehun oppa! Omma helped me make lunch today! Do you want some?" Little Jinhee smiled cutely as she presented her hello kitty bento box filled with kimbap and tteokbokki and small kimchi pancakes.

"Of course I do! I'll eat anything my Jinhee gives me!" Little Sehun said with a proud beam on his face as Jinhee giggled and handed him a pair of chopsticks and they began eating.

"Uwah! It's yummy wifey!" Sehun complimented as he finished swallowing.

"Yah! Why are you calling me wifey?! We aren't even married Oh Sehun!" she said as she wrinkled her nose.

Sehun just chuckled. "Haha YET! One day Jinhee, when we are older, you and me will get married!" he declared while putting up his fist determinedly.

"Haha! Stop playing jokes oppa!"

"I'm not joking Jinhee-ah! I promise you that I will marry you!" he answered with his arms crossed.

"Hahaha!" She continued laughing while clutching her stomach.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" Sehun shouted as he covered with his hands.

"Mmmphhh!" she protested struggling out of his grasp, but failied to do so.

"I'll only let go if you promise to stop laughing and that you'll marry me one day." Little Sehun grinned deviously as Jinhee nodded her head in agreement and hooked her little finger with his.

*End of Flashback*

Jinhee lifted up her hand and stared at her pinky smiling subconsciously as she reminisced back to her childhood memory.

Reality hit her.

"Ah chincha Lee Jinhee.... that was years ago! As if he would remember such promise..."

She muttered, slapping herself on her face while pouting.

The bell rang for the end of school, and Jinhee headed to her usual meeting place near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter