(1/1)

Locked.

word count: 412

"No..." Luhan thought as he looked around.
He volunteered to stay behind at the school gym to steal the teacher's schedule instead of Baekhyun who had to look after his little brother.
But he fell asleep in his hiding place as he was waiting.
After taking the schedule he discovered that the door was locked and there was no one in school.
It was about 5pm.

He hit the door as hard as he could in hopes of someone hearing him.. A student, a teacher, or a janitor.

But all he heard was the echo of his voice in the huge gym and his heart beating fast.

He absolutely hated being trapped alone, heck, it was one of his biggest fears after heights.

"HELP! ANYONE THERE?!" His raspy voice called as tears ran down his face.

He felt exhausted and nauseous.
He was feeling light headed.
"No... Not now.."
He started panting.
Sliding down the door, he kept knocking weakly.

"Anyone there?" He heard a voice on the other side.
Luhan knocked harder, he tried speaking but only sobs came out.

"H-help.." He managed to say weakly.

"Hey hey stop crying! I'm going to get some help-"
"NO!" Luhan screamed

"O-kay," the voice replied "I'm here, it's okay calm down. What's your name?"
"Luhan.." Luhan sobbed

"I'm Sehun. Listen Luhan, stop crying. I want you to calm down and listen to what I have to say."

All Sehun heard were sobs. 

"Breath in Luhan.. 1.. 2... 3.. Breath out."

Luhan did as he was told.

He repeated the process about 3 times. Surprisingly, Luhan calmed down.

"Hey Luhan,"
"Yeah?"

"Go to the teacher's office, you might find a spare key somewhere. If I were a gym teacher I'd hide it in a trophy or something."

"P-promise me you-'re staying." Luhan said fear coating his voice.
"I promise, now go! The sooner you find it the sooner you'll get out."

Sehun heard the sound of footsteps, becoming non-audible as they went further to the opposite side of the gym.

-

Just as Sehun predicted, the key was in one of the trophies. The highest one.

When he finally got the keys, he dashed to the door and opened it.

He saw Sehun standing in front of the door.

"Thank you so much Sehun! I was so scared and I didn't know what to do-" Luhan sobbed as he hugged Sehun tightly.
"Shhh it's alright, you're welcome. Come on, let me walk you home."

(a/n: just in case you're curious, the reason why Sehun stayed in school was because he had library duties)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know its not that good but I just wanted to write somthing :c

School is starting and I'll have nothing to do so would you please drop some suggestions for a drabble in my ask.fm? Thank you <3

 

-Miharu

 

Tumblr || Twitter || Ask

#shamelesspromotion
check out my other fics: untitled || White box of chocolate