Characters

Here's to the Nights that turned into Mornings with the Friends that turned into Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

BAP- a unique boy band who debuted with a very rough and strong image with their song "Warrior." Trying to take over the music scene with a storm - with there ever changing style and music yet they feel like they'll always come second place to their "rival" Exo.

 

 

 

Exo- the hot group who debuted with a bang in the kpop scene by SM who has released so many hot and popular hallyu groups. Now trying to make their own mark as hallyu stars, as they are both promoting in both China and South Korea.Even though they have made it big in both China and Korea they feel like they're only known because they're from SM Ent. and always relate them back to their sunbaes.

 

Secret- A 4-member girl group who debuted among the sea of girl group debuts in 2009 with "I Want You Back." They are still waiting for the opportunity to take the music scene with their cute and y image like their fellow female groups 2ne1,f(x),and 4minute have.

 

Amber- From the famous girl group f(x). She is known for being one of a kind and being a tomboy.But is that all she wants to be seen as or maybe something more?

 

Seungri- Now one the biggest sunbaes in the Kpop industry for debuting with the 6 member group Big Bang. He is known for being a player because he tends to "play" a lot, well that's what 's say or maybe his just looking for the "one."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter