Improving For Him part 1

The Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on the Mystery:

Onew trains Sulli to be the best fighter. What they didn't know was that Sulli still has some skills in her. She proves them when Minho challenges her to fight. Minho was convinced that he was going to win, but for his surprise Sulli won!!!!
The episode ended when Zac planned a sneak attack. Zac killed agent Luke and left Onew very wounded. The Chief shot Zac on the shoulder letting Zac escaped. Onew was taken to the S.A.C. Hospital. 

Episode 4: Improving For Him part 1. 

(Sulli and the Chief sitting in the hospitals waiting chairs) 

Sulli: (With a shaky voice) This all my fault. (She covers her face with her hands). 

Chief: (Pats her back) It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for something that could've happened to anyone in S.A.C. (He smiles at her). So stop crying. Onew will be fine. He's strong even if he doesn't look like it. 

Sulli: (Smiles) Thanks Chief. 

(In that moment SHINee arrives. Minho walks towards Sulli with an Angry expression on he's face)

Minho: This is all your fault!!! You hear me!!!! Your fault. 

Taemin: (Holds Minhos shoulder) Yah hyung don't be harsh. Is not her fault. 

Minho: (Staring at Sulli) Yes it is!!! 

Sulli: (Stands up from her chair) I'm sorry Minho. I know is my fault. (She hangs her head down). 

Minho: You don't belong here!! And you know it!!! Why don't you just leave???!!!!!

Sulli: (With her head low) Yes I should. (She turns around and leaves). 

Minho: (Smirks) She shouldn't be here. 

Jonghyun: Yah!!! She belongs here more than you. Don't you remember she's the reason you're here?? If she didn't belong here you wouldn't be here. (He pushes Minho and chases after Sulli). 

Taemin: (Glares at Minho) You're too much hyung. 

(Taemin and Key chase after Junghyun and Sulli)

Minho: Ash! Chief you're on my side. Right?

Chief: Sorry lad not this time. 

Minho: Ash. 

(Jonghyun finds Sulli)

Jonghyun: Yah Sulli wait!!!!

Sulli: (Stops and turns to look at Jonghyun) What?

Jonghyun: (Reaches Sulli) Don't listen to what Minho says. You belong here more than he does. Ask anyone if you don't believe me. 

Sulli: I don't know. Maybe Minho's right. I shouldn't be hear. I should just leave. 

(Taemin and Key reach Jonghyun and Sulli)

Taemin: Sulli don't listen to Minho. Hyung is just cranky and mad for no reason. 

Sulli: I don't care if he's mad. I just think he's right cause if I lost my memory it must be for a reason. Maybe fate was trying to telling me but I didn't listen until now. Fate is clearly telling me I don't belong here and for the first time I'm going to listen to it. (She tries to walk away but Jonghyun stops her). 

Jonghyun: Stay for Onew. Do it for him. Please don't go Sulli. 

Key: Please Sulli. We'll protect you from Minho. We promise. 

Taemin: Yeah. We will. 

Sulli: (Turns around and looks at the guys) Fine. But if I decide to leave for a second time you won't stop me. Promise??

(The boys look at each other and smirk)

Jonghyun: Yes, we promise. 

(The three boys nod and cross their fingers behind their backs as a sign that they didn't really promise anything)

Sulli: (Smiles) Thank You! Now let's see Onew. (She walks back to where she last left the Chief and Minho. The boys follow her). 

Taemin: Are you sure you wanna see Minho Hyung after what he said to you?

Sulli: I'm not going back there to see Minho. I'm going there to see Onew. (She speaks in mad tone and keeps walking)

Key: (Whispers to Jonghyun) I think she's mad. 

Jonghyun: (Looks at Key sarcastically) You think??

(They keep walking until they reach the Chief and Minho)

Minho: (Looks at Sulli) Why did you come back?? Weren't you leaving?

Sulli: (Ignores Minho and looks at the Chief) So did the doctors came?

Chief: Yes he did. He says Onew is fine but he has to stay at the hospital for a long time because his wound is really deep. 

Sulli: Did he say in what room Onew is and can we see him?

Chief: Yes. He's on room 506 level 5. We were going over there now. 

Sulli: I wanna accompany you. 

Chief: Well of course.

(They all went to Onews room except for Minho and Sulli because Minho grabbed her)

Sulli: What do you want? (She said angry). 

Minho: Weren't you on your way to leave this place?

Sulli: *Ok. Now I'm irritated* (She thought) Look here Minho I'm sick of you and your arrogant self. I'm sick of you pushing me around like I'm a pest. And you know what I don't care if you think I don't belong here but I do. And you know what else? After I defeat Zac I promise you I'll leave this place. Happy?? (She turns around and walks to leave but then remembers something. She walks up to Minho again) Now that I remember Didn't you promise you wouldn't bother me anymore and that you would stay out off my way???

Minho: (Smirks) Look here Sulli. There's something you should know about me. I don't keep my promises ever since you left. That was something you taught me. Blame yourself.... And you know what since I break my promise I'll make you miserable. I promise you that. 

Sulli: (Laughs bitterly) I thought you didn't keep your promises. (And with that she left)

Minho: You'll get it from me Sulli. You'll get it. (He left after Sulli). 

(In front of the elevator. Sulli talking to her self)

Sulli: How he makes me irritated! I hate it!!! Why does he hate me so much? How can someone so handsome be so arrogant, mean, and stupid??

Minho: So I'm handsome now. (He appears out of nowhere surprising Sulli). 

Sulli: I also said you were arrogant, mean, and stupid. 

Minho: Don't you dare call me- (He gets cut off when the elevator doors open). 

Sulli: Oh goody the elevator is here. 

(They both enter the elevator)

Minho: What floor was it?

Sulli: Five. Moron. (She rolls her eyes)

Minho: (Presses the 5 floor button and glares at Sulli). 

(The elevator reaches the fifth floor. On their way out Minho sticks out his foot and Sulli trips over it.)

Minho: (Laughs) You clumsy! (And with that he left Sulli on the floor). 

Sulli: (Stands up) Two can play this game. (She follows Minhos direction and finds him talking to a cute nurse). Let's see what can I do? (She thinks of a plan to embarrass Minho in front of the cute nurse). I got it. 

(She walks towards Minho). 

Sulli: Minho!! Oh Minho honey!! 

Minho: (Looks at he strange). 

Sulli: Oh there you are honey! (She holds on to Minhos arm) Honey. What are you doing here?? Did you forget we had to look at the baby?? (She looks at the cute nurse). We had our baby. He's as cute as his father. Right Minho??

Minho: (He just stares at her). 

Sulli: Oh well. Come on sweetie we have to see our child. Minho Junior. Let's go. (She drags Minho to Onews room). 

Minho: Why did you do that??!!! (He's angry).

Sulli: You made me trip so I wanted to get back at you. Now we're even. (She smirks). 

Minho: You know how cute that nurse was??

Sulli: No. You know how cute my outfit is and now is all dirty because of you?

Minho: I don't care. And for your info if I had a son I wouldn't call him Minho Junior. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter