Let's Start

The Mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on the mistery: 
Onew finds Sulli and brings her back to S.A.C. There she meets Minho once again. Minho still can't believe she's there and that she can't remember him. The episode ended when Sulli tripped on a puddle of water and Minho tries to catch her but it only makes him fall on top of her making his lips touch hers. 
 
Episode 3: Lets Start. 
 
(Sulli and Minho on the floor)
 
Sulli: (Opens her eyes very big) 
 
Minho: (Does the same and stands up) I have to go. (Nervously) G-Goodnight. (He leaves). 
 
Sulli: (Stands up and touches her lips) What the... Whats wrong with me? I must be tired. Thats it. I have to go to bed. (She leaves). 
 
(The next day at S.A.C. at the Training Center)
(Onew helping Sulli in her training)
 
Onew: Ok Sulli. What will be doimg today will be easy. (He grabs a training punshing buddy). You're gonna practice punsh and kicks.
 
Sulli: But I don't know how to.
 
Onew: (Makes a face) You don't know how to punsh nor kick?
 
Sulli: Well...
 
Onew: Just punsh this punshing buddy. Imagine its the worst person in the world, and he's out to get you. Can you think of a person?
 
Sulli: I think I can. *Minho* (She thought to her self). 
 
Onew: Ok then just punsh the buddy. 
 
Sulli: (She gets in to posicion and punshes the punshing the buddy). Ha. (The punshing buddy gets up an hits Sulli). Ahhh. (She falls to the ground). Ash. 
 
Onew: Well that was interesting. 
 
Sulli: (Stands up) I'm ok. Don't worry. 
 
Onew: Ok lets go with kicks, and don't worry you can kick him where ever you want. It won't hurt him. 
 
Sulli: But it might hurt me. 
 
Onew: Don't worry. But when you kick him, use your knee to hit him in the gut then bend a little to the side and kick him with the buttom of your foot. 
 
Sulli: Like this. (Does exactly what he said). 
 
Onew: (His jaw dropped) Wow. (He claps his hands together) Impresive. 
 
Sulli: Thanks. (She bows). 
 
(Minho and the rest of SHINee enters)
 
Minho: Whats so impresive about punshing a doll? Its not the real thing. 
 
Jonghyun: Leave her alone. Its her "first" time. 
 
Minho: Yeah right.
 
Sulli: (Walks up to Minho) Like you could do better?
 
Minho: Is that a challenge? (gets closer to her). 
 
Sulli: I don't know. You tell me. (Gets closer to Minho and now their faces are just inches away). 
 
Onew: (Gets in between them). Hey stop. 
 
Minho: No. You know what? Let her. She doesn't know what she's getting into. Lets have a simple fight. If I win you have to leave, never to return, but if you win you'll stay and I will leave you alone. I won't bother you. 
 
Sulli: Deal. 
 
Onew: Sulli, don't do this. His already a pro. 
 
Sulli: I was a pro. before and like the Chief said I might still have some skills in me. 
 
Onew: (Sighs) Fine. I believe in you...
 
Sulli: Thanks. (She smiles at him). 
 
Minho: If your done talking. I'm here waiting. 
 
Sulli: Lets do this. 
 
Minho: Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you. (He was about to kick her and pin her to the ground when she kick him like Onew said and pinned him to the gound making her fall on top of him). 
 
S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter