Who Said Going To School Is Easy?

Lighted World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Number 24/9, Dahlia Street-

 

 

"Dongwoooooooooooooo wake the hell up! You are the second oldest here! And guess what? You are still sleeping like some lazy instead of helping me to cooks breakfast!" Sunggyu scolded Dongwoo while pulling the blanket that is wrapping Dongwoo's body.

 

 

"Ergggg Gyu-hyung............ Let go of my blanket! I want to sleep more!"

 

 

"Fine you . 5 minutes more Jang Dongwoo. 5 minutes." Sunggyu moved out of the room, which is shared with Dongwoo. He climbed down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

 

 

Sunjong noticed someone approaching him and he whispered a good morning to that person.

 

 

"Holy shiat! My heart nearly stopped! I do not think you two would get up this early."

 

 

Sungyeol who are balancing two plates containing sandwhichs smiled. "I'm sorry that we have to use your kitchen without permission. Sunggyu-hyung."

 

 

"No, it's okay. This is your kitchen too, Sungyeol-shi, Sungjong-shi."

 

 

"Oh Sunggyu-hyung, do not be too formal with us. We are younger than you, right? Just call me Yeollie, and Sungjong Jongie. We are okay with nicknames."

 

 

"Yes, we are okay with it, Gyu-hyung."

 

 

"Yes, I am older than you. I AM SO ING OLD AND I AM STILL SINGLE AND I AM READY TO MINGLE. BUT NO ONE WANT TO MINGLE WITH ME! AM I UGLY, MY SWEET SUNGJONGIE?"

 

 

"Errr Gyu-hyung, I am blind, remember?"

 

 

"Mianhe Jongie baby. So, my dear dear dear Sungyeollie, AM I UGLY?"

 

 

"God please help me..." Sungyeol whispered to himself.

 

 

"Gyu-hyung, I can not even see your face, but I know that you are not ugly. You are handsome and beautiful at the same time."

 

 

"Yes yes yes Gyu-hyung! Sungjong is right!" Sungyeol wipe the sweat that suddenly appeared on his forehead. Seriously, Sungjong is a real angel.

 

 

"Awwwwww both of you are so nice! I want to adopt both of you!" 

 

 

Sunggyu embrace both Sungyeol and Sungjong. "For a long time I was not treated well.... Louis is very spoiled, Niall is a strange but he is a good kid and Dongwoo.. That dinosaur.. He is a disaster... Speaking of that bastard, where the hell is he? I told him to wake up.." Sunggyu stood up and ran upstairs, leaving Sungyeol and Sungjong in a state of daze.

 

 

"JANG DONGWOO. I'VE ALREADY WARNED YOU!"

 

 

"KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYUNG!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE WORLD!!!!!!!"

 

 

(The above scene is not suitable to be read by everyone)

 

 

After teaching Dongwoo, Sunggyu went to the room occupied by Niall and Harry. Prior to his hand rested on the door, the door opened from the inside.

 

 

"Seriously, you and Dongdong-hyung are too noisy." Niall said, shaking his head.

 

 

"If we do not noisy, both of you could be sleeping now. Where is Ryry?"

 

 

"He is in the bathroom ... Hyung, how do I look in my uniform?" Niall turned and walked like a model.

 

 

"You looks beautiful, sweetheart. Now you go downstairs and help Sungyeol preparing breakfast. I want to go change clothes and I will join you later." Sunggyu patted Niall's head and walked to his room.

 

 

-15 minutes later-

 

 

"Hallllooooooooooooooooooo good morning everyone~!" Dongwoo ran down the stairs and greeted everyone.

 

 

"Be careful. Dongwoo-ya. Everyone goes to school, you will learn in the hospital. You do not want that, do not you?" Sunggyu who was behind Dongwoo reprimand.

 

 

"Woah ...... Gyu-hyung, Dongdong-hyung .. Both of you looks awesome!" Harry said, clapping his hands.

 

 

 

"Harry, do not talk while eating. Maybe you will also join Dongdong-hyung learned in the hospital." Sungjong chided Harry in a low voice.

 

 

"Awwwww~ Jongie is worried about me! How sweet~" Harry pulled Sungjong into a hug.

 

 

"Ryry, how about my appearance? Do I look okay in this uniform?" Sungjong asked Harry once he's released from Harry's arm. "Aigoo Jongie.... We both  looked very enticing. No worries okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter