A New.

Lighted World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

eunichii, Myungeunsoo and ByeolBanaSpirit,
this chapter is specialy dedicated,
TO YOU.
/sang To You by Teen Top/

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*Gwanghamun, Korea*

 

 

"Hyung... Yeollie hyung.... Wake up! We have 30 more minutes to get to school." Sungjong shake Sungyeol's body gently.

 

"Ergh... Erm.. Okay..." Sungyeol answered and pulled the covers over his head.

 

"Lee Sungyeol."

 

Sungyel eyes wide open. He knows when Sungjong started calling his full name means Sungjong very angry. Sungyeol get up and run to the bathroom.

 

"Sungjongie, don't be mad! You're not cute when you're mad!" Sungyeol screamed from the bathroom.

 

"Hyung, do not forget to brush your teeth your okay?" Sungjong remind Sungyeol.

 

"Okie dokie." Sungjong chuckled. Sometimes he wondered who exactly is younger? He or Sungyeol?

 

 

-15 minutes later-

 

 

"Jongie, kajja!" Sungyeol walked out of the bedroom carrying two backpacks.

 

"We should eat breakfast first. I had prepared 4 slices of toast and two glasses of milk." Sungjong answered. 

 

"You set this all?" Sungyeol asked, all efforts to control the tone of surprised. However Sungyeol ain't a good actor, clear tone of surprised sounds. Sungjong's expressions changed.

 

 

 

 

"I am blind but that do not mean that I was not able to do things that normal people do."

 

"Sungjongie... You know I do not mean to dishearten you right? I'm sorry." Sungyeol his brother's cheek.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay, Yeollie hyung! Let's eat!" Sungjong said with a smile.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They both walked to school. After arriving at  the school, a student approached and greeted Sungyeol.

 

"Annyeong Sungyeol-sunbaenim, the principal wants to see you."

 

"Oh, okay. Thank you."

 

"Jongie, here. I send you to class before I went to see the principal."

 

"Okay hyung!" Sungjong answered cheerfully.

 

"We've arrived. I see you when it is the recess time later okay? Bye Jongie." Sungyeol kissed Sungjong's forehead.

 

"Yah Byunghun!"

 

"L.Joe!" A blonde-haired boy shouted.

 

"Take care of my brother! But do not do the 'naughty' things on him!"

 

"I really liked him. I'm not going to do things he does not like." L.Joe said while looking at Sungjong and making heart sign using his hand. 

 

 

Sungjong looked at his brother and smilingly said, "I can take care of myself. Do not worry."

 

"Aish! Do not do anything funny or I'll kill you!" Sungyeol slap L.Joe's head and ran out of the class.

 

"You know... You should not joke like that. I do not like it." Sungjong said softly.

 

"I'm sorry if my actions make you uncomfortable but trust me, I'm not joking. I really like you." L.Joe try holding hands Sungjong but failed when Sungjong withdrew his hand.

 

L.Joe sighed when Sungjong acts to silence.

 

"If you need anything, just call me okay?" L.Joe moved to his originally seat when he saw Sungjong nods.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Principal's office*

 

"Good morning principals Lim. I was told that you wanted to see me. May I ask why? I have made a mistake?" Principle Lim smirked when he saw Sungyeol so anxious. Sweat began to wet Sungyeol's forehead.

 

"Calm down. Unfortunately, you do not make any mistakes. I'm calling you out because your application to change schools. Application has been approved. You will go to school in Woolim High school, London."

 

"What about my brother? He is blin-"

 

"That blind kid? You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter