the begining - part 2

Dynasty
 

 JESSICA’S POV

 

“Tiff, don’t you think this flower is beautiful?” I ask Tiffany while roaming around our flower garden, this flower garden is my favorite place in this Kingdom and lately the flowers start blooming again. “It’s surely is beautiful Jessi” Tiff say it with her brightest eye smile. Tiffany is my favorite cousins, I still have Sunny and Seohyun as my cousins but Tiffany is my closest.

 

“Unnie have you made any experiment with the herbs lately?” ask Seohyun, I was reluctant to answer it at first, but knowing Seohyun she will keep asking her question until she get some answer “No, I haven’t Seo, but I heard Sunny is making progress with her latest experiment” I say it with smile plastered in my face,

“who told you I make any progress?” suddenly Sunny came from behind and startled me “Oh my God, Sunkyu.. Are you going to give me a heart attack?” I said while glaring at her, but she just smiling and giggling. “Relax Jessi, I will cure you if you have a heart attack” she said it while sticking her tongue out at me, I just rolled my eyes at her. Sunny never really like to be called Sunkyu but, if I get annoyed by her, I always end up calling her by that name.

 

Lately I can see the hardness in my father eyes, he must be thinking really hard for this kingdom, how I wish I could help him with it, but seeing him being orthodox and conservative, he never really let me involve with our country matters. How I wish we have a brother to help him. Here I am sitting and play around with Flowers and herbs, just so I can accomplish something in my efforts to contribute to this kingdom.

 

--

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

“What’s up Tae? I heard you gather all of us here to tell us something important” I said while roaming around her room looking at her collection of sword and sphere.

“Yeah, it must be really important since you call us here in this early morning” Yoona said while yawning and searching for something to eat.

“Yah! Shiksin! Will you stop eating for a second” Hyo yelled at Yoona who start to get annoyed seeing her eating habits.

“Let’s just wait for Sooyoung first” Tae said giggling seeing her sister and cousins quarrel.

“What’s up Cuz?” suddenly Sooyoung pops her head out from the front door revealing her morning smile while gawking at the foods in the table.

“Ah, these foods just make me hungry!” yelled Sooyoung the moment she enter Tae’s room.

“Guys, let’s just eat first before we start our talking session, shall we?” Tae said with her charming smile. Seeing her smile always lifting my mood.

“Let’s dig in” said the Shiksin duo.

 

After we finish our breakfast session I noticed serious expression in Tae’s face, I can see she must be thinking really hard about something, and seeing her frown face just makes me worried.

 

“So what do you want to talk about?” I ask her with my eyes watching every face expression that she has. Trying to find any hints of the answer in her face.

 

“I have something to tell you guys, and I really hope you guys can support me with it” she said it with her stern face. I can sense a little fear in her face.

 

“I will be sent to travel to other Kingdom to learn about their knowledge and tradition” she paused for a moment, “and I know I may sound selfish, but..” I can see that she hesitant for a moment “I will come with you” I said cutting in her words, I can see she startled a little bit but then starts to smile “Thank you Yuri” she said smiling, how I really like seeing her smiling. And then she starts looking at Hyo, Soo, and Yoona with pleading eyes, hoping that they could also join our expedition. “I got your back sister” Hyo said giving Tae her sweetest smile “I don’t think I want to miss out this excitement too” Sooyoung high five Hyo and here comes yoona back hugging Tae “yeah, without the shiksin duo, the excitement will never be completed” suddenly I can see Tae’s eyes started to get watery from the overly happiness she received.

 

“Do you really think we will let you leave without us?” I ask her with a little tease, “Pabo!” I start to smack her head and smiling like an idiot. Seeing her pouting while patting her head “It hurt Yul” she said pouting, aww.. She is so cute when she’s pouting. I can see myself smiling now.

---

 

Author's Notes :

I hope I don't dissapoint you all, since this is my first story. Fell free to comment if you see some lack of grammar and maybe you want to add some ideas.