the begining - part 1

Dynasty

Author's POV

 

“Arghhhhhh! Yul lets go, they are gonna catch us if you slow..” yell Taeyeon while running away trough the bushes

“Wait for me Taeng!” yuri said trying to catch up

“Guys, in here, in the woods, hurry up!” yell yoona, sooyoung, and hyoyeon.

 

They are trying to get away from all the girls in the street, since they always play around in the city, lots of girl gone crazy every time they see them, and its surely give them some trouble. But that never stop them from coming to the city.

 

“we are so lucky we can get away from them” Taeyeon says when they already inside the woods

“Hahahaha… those hyena surely gonna us if they manage to catch us” Hyoyeon says while rolls out laughing.

 “I don’t want to lose my ity yet” Yul complaint with sad faces that makes her received smack in the head from Sooyoung and Yoona “Pabo! They are all girls, and so are you!”

 

“Next time make sure you don’t mess with them, especially you Sooyoung, stop flirting with them” Taeyeon tell Sooyoung with stern face. This make Sooyoung feel guilty for causing trouble. “Sorry, I just thought it will be fun to tease them” Sooyoung said while lowering her head.

 

When Taeyeon see it, she feels sorry for scolding her “Its okay Soo, just don’t do it again” while patting Sooyong head. “Yeah, Soo.. It’s okay” Yul in and also patting Sooyong head, and then followed by Yoona and Hyo that makes Sooyoung mad “Yah! I’m not a dog” while scoffing and feeling guilty at the same time.

They all end up laughing and teasing each other for their craziness act.

 

--

 

TAEYEON’S POV.

Having fun and helping people in the city is our hobby, so we really enjoy our time out there, even though we have to act and dress like boys, but it doesn’t matter as long as we can interact more freely with them without them have to bow down to us.

 

Knock knock, “who is it?” I said while I’m reading in my room “Princess Taeyeon, the King want to see you in his Chamber” says one of the Guards from the outside.

“Okay just wait outside, let me get dress first” I change my outfit while wondering why my father suddenly summon me in this late hour. This must be something important.

 

In the King Chamber “Father, did you call me? is everything alright?” I ask him the moment I see him.

“Why, Taeyeon? Do you not happy to see me?” tease King Kim Heechul while grinning.

“off course I’m happy, you are the best father I ever had. Since you are the only one I had” I said play along with his tease.. “Yah! Are you saying you want another father besides me?” says the King while pouting. “aww, I’m just kidding father.. You are so cute when you pout, no wonder the Queen loves you” I said with my grin go wider seeing him pout.

 

“By the way, what is it so important to call me this late night father? You are not asking me to join you for your late snacks aren’t you father?” I said giving him some suspicious eyes.. Since my father has this weird attitude, I can never guess what’s on his mind.

 

The King smiling like an idiot hearing my random question, but then he suddenly change his face into a stern one before he say with a serious tone, makes me wonder that this must be something serious.

 

“I summon you because I think it’s already time for you to follow suit our tradition when you reach your adult age” and then he paused and sigh for a second “since you are going to be 17th this month,  I want you to travel outside our country to learn about their knowledge and tradition” my eyes still fix with him, to let him know that I’m still listening “one day you will be the ruler of this KIM kingdom, and I want you to make friends and ally with other kingdoms” he stop for a second to exhale “are you ready for this journey Princess?”

 

Suddenly I’m speechless, and I don’t have any words to answer it.

 

While still thinking for an answer, I exhale loudly. I surely never go out from this kingdom, since I have no idea what’s going to happen in other peoples kingdom, just thinking about it scares me.

 

But this task is for the future of our Kingdom, so I have to think wisely about this matter “Father, can I ask Hyo and my Three cousins to come along with me?” I ask with a little pleads in my eyes. Hearing my request my father suddenly smiles brightly and says “Of course you can, my Princess”, I smiled seeing his answer “than I have nothing against this father, I will follow suit our tradition to travel” I can see the burden start lifting from his shoulder the moment I say it.

 

I can’t wait to let them hear about this task, and let’s just hope they have nothing against this. I will wait until morning came before I decided to meet them.

--