Final

'Cause I'm Not Fine at All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The italic words : lyrics and some flashback

prepare the tissue and enjoy!!

 

I drove by all the places we used to hang out

getting wasted

 

The small park was filled with kids who played around. The cute screams and laughs were filled my ear. The view of some high schooler who laughed happily with each other remembered about my friends. Yeah, my best friends. Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin and Lay. They were such a great brothers for me. They always were beside me when I need them.

I opened the car door and stepped out. Let the fresh air poked my face and ruffled my hair softly. I sighed when I reached the bench near the white pond. It always clear. The fishes swam excitedly in it. I sat on the bench and roamed my sight around the park.

The bubble tea booth at the side of the park was full with the costumer. I always had to stand on the line to get our drink. The one was my favorite. The one was her favorite.

 

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way

you tasted

 

Chocolate. The bubble tea she used to drink was chocolate and I also like it. She always finished her drink before me. She would beg for another drink and I ended up stand once more on the line to get her drink.

When I was glanced her from the spot I stood, she would waved her hand and sometimes gave a fighting fist. I found it cute and I like it. I would just chuckled without waving her back because it just embarrassing. I was on the line with another costumers and I had to wave my hand just to receive a weird look from them? Hell, no. But, she still grinned widely to me when I smiled her back.

She would clap her hand happily and said something cheesy like “Oppa you’re the best” or “Oppa, if it isn’t you whoever would stand on the line and bring me the drink? I love you” when she saw me walked closer to her with her drink.

She gasped when I handed her a bar of her favorite chocolate. She was excited when it came for chocolate. She hugged me and pecked my cheeks before I opened it for her. I fed her a chunk after she sipped her drink. We are on a date and we just happy with that simple date.

I lifted my hand to touch the corner of her lips where the chocolate stained on it. She stiffed in my touch. I smiled when her eyes widened as my body leaned closer. I caressed the side of her cheek when our lips touched.

This isn’t our first kiss but her reaction every time I kissed her made it looked like the first time. She was really adorable.

 

The pictures that you sent me they're still living in

my phone

I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone

 

I leaned my back on the couch. I just arrived from my sight seeing and it gave me a huge thwack on my chest, my feeling. I recalled when she walked on my living room and threw her body on the couch when I sat on the floor, enjoying the movie. She will bring me snacks and drinks when she would sleepover on my apartment.

In the morning, she would wear my blue apron and tied her hair in a bun, hands busy with kitchen set. I would always hug her from behind and kissed her cheek. She would struggle in my hug. She didn’t like when someone interrupted her morning activity, cooking. I released her after she playfully pinched my stomach. It tickling, not hurting. We laughed as I tried to tickle her more and stopped when she realized that her omelet slightly burned. She would mad and force me to eat it because she though that it was my fault.

I fished my phone from my pocket. Unlocked and tapped my finger to the gallery where the pictures placed. Our pictures. I searched the picture when she took our picture in the kitchen. I smiled unconsciously when I found it. She smiled cutely on the camera as I pouted because I was forced to eat the bitter omelet she made. Her cooking skill was amazing and I like it but the omelet that day was just a sin.

I swiped the screen and found a picture I take when she did the dished all by her self. I remembered that I kept teasing her as a lovely future wife I had and I took the picture of her when she blushed.

My apartment was quite. No laugh of her, no shouted from her, no sound. I just realized that I’m all alone.

 

 

And all my friends keep asking why I'm not

Around

 

“Luhan, where are you?” Xiumin called me. I was still sat on the couch with the television on.

 

“Home. Why?” I answered weakly.

 

I heard a soft sigh from the other line. Xiumin was one of my close friends but he was more than a friend. He was a brother, big brother, older brothers, I mean he was the one I respect the most. He was my role. I tried to follow the way he think, the way he react, the way he did something. He was just honorable.

“You didn’t forget about Tao’s treat, did you?” He asked. I rested my head on the backrest when I immediately remembered about our conversation last 3 days. Tao won at the national martial art competition and he promised to treat the 5 of us and I simply forget about it.

“Xiumin, I forget.”

 

“Dress up. I’ll pick you up.”

 

“But I- Xiumin! Ya Xiumin-a! Aish!” I yanked my phone on the couch when I found him ended the call before I even answered him.

 

The shirt she bought for me when we celebrated my 23rd birthday was hanging on my body as I saw my reflection from the mirror. God, I changed this much. This shirt was always fits on me but tonight it loosen.

I sat back on the couch waiting for my best friend came in. I stared at the screen which now showed the breaking news about robbery. I didn’t give it much attention because I just need the noise, the voice, the sound to expel this silence.

I opened the door to find Xiumin in his white shirt and cream cardigan. Casual outfit for tonight, boys. “Oh God. You are in a mess, Lu. Let me fix you.” I didn’t answer him and let him dragged me to my room. He started to styled my hair and put a soft pastel color blazer on me.

 

 

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

 

I sat on the stool bar with a glass of brandy when someone placed his beside me. “Long time no see, hyung.” The heavy voice came to my ear invited me to glance on him, Sehun.

“Yeah, I’m busy. Meeting, dealing, such an activi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter