Lies

River flows in you

NO POV 

The sun is going down and luhan is still in too much pain to get up..

enduring all the pain, he manged to get up to go home after he heard the bell go at about 03:30. Which is different from other days cause Mondays are the longest.

The bell usually goes at about 03:00 but on Mondays it's 30 mins longer even though it was not a big deal for other students it was a HUGE deal for luhan because the longer he is at school the longer he gets tormented so Mondays aren't on his 'good' list

 

After he made it to a path near his house he decided to go into the short cut path. He has heard and seen some bad things going in in this path but right now it wasn't a concern.

All he could worry about was if his mom was alright and how she could leave his world any time and right now he really wanted and had to see her to make sure that she won't leave him without saying goodbye.

luhan was an only child so he never learnt how to depend on others and became a very independent person when his beloved mother became very sick after his father left.

His mother said it was all his fault and he should die and it never really hurt him to hear those words because he just believed every word and said to himself

'she is right it was my fault that he left and I should die'.

He loved his mother but his mother never felt love for him and treats him as a dog because he was not her and her husband's child, he was a child that was left in front of their house.

At first she was not okay with a 'filthy thing'

(as she likes to call him) inside her house but her warm hearted husband fell in love with the child like as if he luhan was his very child and he decided to name him Xi Lu Han because his father had a deep love for deers and nature.

Luhan kept walking and walking while thinking about his mother not paying attention to where he was going and suddenly bumpted into a person. Before he could look up the person suddenly said..

"We'll aren't you gonna say sorry?"

Without looking up luhan bowed is an apology but the 'man' was not satisfied and pulled him into a street where it was all black. 

Luhan finally looked up and almost fainted when he saw a certain someone that was in front of him.

"Sehun......" Luhan whispered in his mind. 

"Oh! Look who it is...my precious luhan what are you doing here!" 

Luhan was too surprised to even try to escape Sehun. 

'Who is he here?!'

He thought to himself but his answer was answered straight away when Sehun realised the confused eyes of Luhans. 

" I came here to 'Play Around' with some girls that I saw here but theres no need for them when I have this beauty all to myself"  

 Luhan tried to push Sehun away but his condition was not the best and the fact that Sehun worked out was not helping.