IF HE KNEW

River flows in you

My head hurts, my heart hurts....everything hurts. Why..?. Can't I have anything! Can't I love?

Lu pov

The sunlight is too bright ... Close the curtains. I can't stand the light!! 

" Mom! Can you close the curtains?" 

"..............." 

Oh right no one can hear me...my voice ...I don't have it anymore..

NO ONE'S POV

Tears escaped his half open eyes..

suddenly a manly figure caved over his body and a warm, big hand carresed his face while the thumb wiped his tears away.

'Their so warm and big' thought LUHAN as the hands stayed attached to his face. 

"Awww..why are you crying? Does it hurt?" A husky and cold voice said.

luhan suddenly woke from his dream and realised who the owner of the hands were.. 'No No No No' was all he could think of while more tears escaped his swollen and sore face. 

"So it does hurt..well too bad..you should have done what I told you to do." "My my..did you think that your tears would make me stop? Hahaha pathetic" the voice said as he spat in the floor and kicked LUHAN again then suddenly stopped..

"Actually there is something that will make me stop.." " Beg.." "Yea that's what will make me stop so beg"

"..........." There was a long silence as the man awaited his answer. 

".........................."   LUHAN opened his eyes and looked at the man with pain and hatred. "Oh..? You don't want me to stop?" Asked the man as he smirked behind the hidden face of his. All LUHAN managed to do was open his mouth and try to beg as he was told but nothing, nothing, not a sound escaped his mouth. The man laughed at the pale and weak figure that was on the floor.." Oh yea now I remember..you can't speak ,Hahahaha you are so pathetic" was the last words the man said before he dissapered into the darkness. 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE

sooo very sorry for the very short chap but I'm really tired and I have to sleep coz I hav to go to bloody school tomorrow