Your Typical Love Triangle: Enough

Your Typical Love Triangle

October - China

"So, Sunny!" Jessica looked at Sunny.

Sunny rolled her eyes and said, "What do you want Sica? Oh right... I came here to let you know that we want you back in the group."

"As if our 'NEW' CEO can bring me back..."

"Do you want me to talk to my uncle?"

Jessica looked at her and shook her head, "No kid...that's not what I mean. I'm okay being alone...you know I can still talk to you guys right?"

"I know but, look sica! I'm alone!"

"But, Tiffany and Taeyeon are there."

"Fany, Taeyeonie...they're making me crazy! It's not like I hate what they're doing, but, Jessica. I'm starting to like them both!"

Jessica looked at her and started to laugh.

"Why the hell are you laughing at me?" Sunny asked glaring at Jessica.

Jessica rolled her eyes and raised her arms, "Geez, I'm scared."

Sunny grabbed the pillow beside her and then threw it to Jessica, "Shut up!"

Jessica winked at Sunny and said, "But, seriously...you can't like them both..." 

"What do you mean?"

Jessica placed her hands on top of Sunny's shoulder and said, "Something like...you can not love someone when you love someone."

Sunny chuckled and raised a brow, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Easy as this Sunny, just love one...as in one."

Sunny looked at Jessica.

Jessica looked back at Sunny and said, "Look, why don't you wait for the moment when you realize your heart started to beat so fast when you're with someone." She paused. "Did your heart started to beat so fast when your with Taeyeon? or Did your heart started to beat so fast when your with Tiffany?"

Sunny shook her head, "Any of them" 

"Then wait for the time." 

"Jessica..."

"You can't don't you?"

Sunny nodded.

"Come with me, I'll show you around. What time is the concert by the way?" Jessica stood up and offered her hand.

Taking Jessica's hand, Sunny stood up, "Night of course...what are you going to do with me?"

Jessica didn't talk, all she can do is smirk and bring the little SNSD member around the unknown restaurant. "We're playing."

"Playing? Really? What kind of game? Is it mario? Pokemon?"

Jessica frowned and said, "Really Sunny? You don't want to play water gun fight?" 

Sunny chuckled and looked around, "Are you sure we can play here inside the restaurant?" 

"Of course, I rented the place so the paparazzi wont see us."

Sunny patted Jessica's head, "As if they're going to consider us dating."

Jessica scoffed, "Why not?" 

Jessica grabbed the water gun from the table and surprisingly; she shooted Sunny.

"Ahh!" Sunny shouted

Well you can tell they're having fun. I'm sure they're doing something childish right now. Sunny was sure she's having fun, as if you're not going to miss your best friend. Until then...

Ring...Ring...

Sunny who was drenching, looked at her phone on the table and sighed. She grabbed her phone and slided her thumb to the right.

"Hi"

"Hi unnie"

"Hi Yoona."

Sunny looked at Jessica and gestured her to be quiet.

"Unnie, Manager oppa told me to tell you to come back now. We need to rest for tonight's show."

Sunny sighed and nodded her head, "Okay, wait for me. I'll be coming back ASAP." 

"Okay by-"

"YAH SUNNY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Of course, Taeyeon.

"Just somewhere, Taeyeonie..."

"Go home, now, as in-"

"Now" Sunny rolled her eyes and looked at Jessica who was trying hard not to laugh.


"Yeah, now...okay see you bye."

"Bye."

Jessica started to blow. She laughed while looking at Sunny.

"Are you done now?" Sunny asked.

Jessica wiped the baby tears and nodded, "You should go, Sunny ah. The girls are waiting for you." 

Sunny smiled at Jessica, "Are you going to watch the concert tonight?"

"I'll think about it, I have schedules today."

Sunny bitted her lips and nodded. Once again; she hugged the drenching girl in front of her. "Sunny, I'm wet," Jessica said.

"I'm also wet, sica..." Sunny replied.

Jessica patted the shorter girl's head and suddenly kissed her cheeks. She looked at the extra clothes on the table. "Sunny, you need to change, I got your fashion," Jessica said.

Sunny who was crying, sniffed and nodded her head. She pulled away from the hug and smiled at Jessica.

"I know you know me," Sunny chuckled.

"Go change," Jessica said wiping Sunny's tears away.

Sunny wiggled her nose and nodded.1



"I'm home!" Sunny shouted.

"In the living room, Sunny." She heard.

Sunny nodded her head and walked towards the living room. She saw Hyoyeon and Yuri who was sitting on a different sofas. However, Sooyoung was not there, since she has her taping for her today.

"So, where have you been?" Hyoyeon asked patting the vacant sofa place beside her.

Sunny grabbed the chips from the table and sat beside the blonde choding who just followed her in Instagram after 537 days.

"A restaurant." Sunny replied.

"With a she or a he?" Yuri asked.

"She."

"A WHAT?!" Taeyeon shouted who just walked in the living room from the kitchen.

"Geez, didn't you heard Sunny? It's a she," Yuri replied.

"Oh, who was it?" Taeyeon said sitting beside Yuri.

Sunny shook her head, "Not telling."

"Hi unnie," Seohyun said hugging Sunny's shoulder.

Sunny patted Seohyun's head and smiled, "Hi maknae."

"Your hair is wet unnie," Seohyun said observing Sunny's hair.

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other with an eyes wide open.

"Yep, this girl and I played," Sunny said.

Taeyeon choked.

"What do you mean played? Played on the bed?" Yuri said.

Taeyeon choked.

"What?! No, no, no," Sunny shouted.

"Sunny, really? Played on the bed?" Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon choked.

"Unnie!" Seohyun looked at Sunny with a what-the-hell-just-happened-on-the-bed face.

Sunny raised her arms and was about to say something until someone shouted from the doorway.

"We're home!" 

"Who's that?!" Hyoyeon shouted back.

"YoonFany here!" Tiffany said in her American Accent.

"In the living room, SUNNY HAD S--mmm" Hyoyeon said but was cutted by Sunny's small hands.

"Had what?" Yoona said.

"Hash whash?" Tiffany asked while eating the chips.

"Had ." Hyoyeon replied.

Tiffany choked.

"YAH HYOYEON AH!" Sunny shouted.

"Just tell us who is the girl, unnie," Yoona said.

Taeyeon choked.

Tiffany choked.

"Jessica and I..." 

"HAD ?!" Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon choked.

Tiffany choked.

Sunny had enough; she stood up and shouted, "JESSICA AND I PLAYED WATER GUN FIGHT, I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION TO HAVE THAT THING WITH HER!"


....