Your Typical Love Triangle

Your Typical Love Triangle

August 26, 2014; DORM


Sunny went home with three gifts on her hand. She opened the main door and sighed. She looked at their "Group Family Picture" hanged on the middle right where you enter the dorm. She smiled, shook her head knowing that she's very proud that they stayed stronger.

She went to the living room; she saw her favorite dongsaeng, Yoona and her eye-smiling friend, Tiffany. She looked at her wristwatch and nodded, knowing that they will be watching Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany's new show.

She silently giggled and tip-toed towards the white elegant sofa. She made an aegyo alarming the two members that their "Singin' In The Rain Princess" has come back from her Radio work.

Sunny waited for a minute, waiting the two to drag her off from the back. Sunny frowned, They didn't heard me, Sunny thought. She tried to stand up but, she heard Yoona spoke.

"What's with you and Taeyeon?" Yoona said, typing something on her phone.

Tiffany looked at Yoona with a wonder in her eyes, "I like her...but..." Tiffany looked down.

Sunny raised a brow, she doesn't know what to feel after hearing Tiffany's words.

Yoona looked at her with a curious face and said, "but?" 

Tiffany looked at Yoona and closed her eyes, "ilikesoonkyutoo" 

"What?!" Yoona looked at her.

"I only heard Soonkyu's name," Yoona said.

Sunny widened her eyes, "I like Sunny too...there I said it..." Tiffany said.

Sunny silently walked towards the dorm's door, there she stood up and brushed off the dust from the her shorts. She grabbed the three gifts from the floor and opened the dorm's door, making a fake enter.

"I'm home!" Sunny shouted.

"We're at the living room!" The bubbly, voice of Yoona replied.

Sunny nodded and walked inside the living room smiling at the two members who were looking at her.

"To whom?" Tiffany said, pointing at the presents.

"Later, I'll just go change...where's Taeyeon and Seohyun?" Sunny looked at them.

"They went to buy foods in the convenience store, Unnie" Yoona replied, clapping her hands.

"So that's why they asked my permission to use the money from my bag." Sunny laughed.

"That's your money?!" Tiffany and Yoona said in chorus.

"I bought this for you, Yoong" Sunny said, giving the frozen Ice Cream for Yoona.

"It's really for me?!" Yoona smiled.

"Of course! Eat that...I'll go change," Sunny said bringing all the things to her and Taeyeon's room.

Yoona and Tiffany looked at each other. "Where were we?" Yoona asked.

Tiffany shrugged, nodded, and opened . She was about to say something but, a dorky and an innocent voice came.

In the other side, Sunny came out from the bathroom, she looked at her phone and stopped the timer. "10 minutes of showering, not bad..." She said.

She went towards her cabinet and looked for  her white t-shirt collections. She grabbed one and wore it. Sunny looked in the mirror and smiled, satisfied on her simple fashion.

She rubbed her left side, knowing that her rib is itchy again and it hurts alot.

She looked at her bed and grabbed the three presents she bought after her radio session. 

She went out and saw Yoona, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany eating snacks in the living room. They looked at her and waved.

Sunny smiled and walked towards the sofa. She seated beside Yoona.

"Chukahae!" Sunny clapped her hands, she grabbed the three presents and gave it to Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany.

"What are these Sunbun?" Taeyeon asked.

"A present for the three of you! You know I'm really excited for your new TV Show!" Sunny said.

"We're, very sorry from not coming to your radio show...Thank you for the gifts..." Taeyeon looked down with a guilt in her eyes.

Sunny chuckled, "You know it's alright, I understand that you guys have to film. Besides Yoongie is here with me!" Sunny side hugged Yoona and kissed her cheeks.

Taeyeon frowned.

Tiffany frowned.

Is this even a love triangle relationship?

I like you Sunny, Taeyeon thought.

I like you Sunny, Tiffany thought.

 


Later on, the five of them went back to their respective rooms. They enjoyed watching the show, but more on Jealousy.

Taeyeon and Sunny went inside their room, living a jealous Tiffany in the living room.

Right now, Tiffany wasn't thinking of Taeyeon, instead she's thinking of Sunny since she has been a very caring "best friend" from the start.

"I'll confess tomorrow," Tiffany muttered.

In the other side, Taeyeon was not comfortable on her bed; she keeps on stirring and stirring. 

She understand the fact that she's busy thinking of her roommate ever since she started dating.

Taeyeon hummed Sunny's favorite Urban Zakapa song, "Café Latte"

She has been hearing Sunny singing this song over and over again after her radio broadcast with Urban Zakapa.

"I'll confess tomorrow," Taeyeon muttered.

 

July 27, 2014; Park


Yuri, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany went to stroll the park.

"Sunny, when are you going to update your instagram?" Yuri looked at Sunny.

"I don't know..." Sunny said.

"Is it because Hyoyeon haven't followed you yet?" Yuri said.

Sunny chuckled; she slapped Yuri's arm slightly and said, "Ani...I don't know really." 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were at their back walking silently. It's clear that the two of them were waiting for the right time to pull Sunny away from Yuri.

Yuri looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon waved her hand forward signalling Yuri to go. Yuri grinned at her and made a fighting gesture.

"Sunny, I need to run with Hani," Yuri said.

"Oh okay, I'll just stay with this two." Sunny carried Prince and stayed at the middle of the two.

"Sunny, I like you," Taeyeon and Tiffany said in chorus.

Sunny looked at them with her eyes opened and jaw hanging.

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other.

"I..."

 

 


The End