LeBin

Collection of Short Stories

(There's another chapter before this that I put up today)

________________________

LEO POV

"Hongbin," I said softly.

He looked over to me with a small grin on his face that took my breath away. "What is it Leo?"

I didn't say anything as I handed him a little purple flower that I found on the side of the bike path we were on. He smiled as he grabbed it from my hand, his fingers brushing over mine. He proceeded to tuck it behind his ear and look back at me.

"Does that look good?" he asked.

I nodded and looked down at the sidewalk. We continued to walk in silence when I suddenly felt his pinky lightly touch mine. I blushed and moved a couple inches from him.

It's not that I don't like him, he just makes me feel uncomfortable.

It's a good feeling though, I guess.

HONGBIN POV

The moment I touched Leo, I regretted it. I tried to make it seem like it was an accident, but I just wanted to hold his hand. I respect Leo's space though, so if he is still uncomfortable with my small touches then I will leave him be. I don't want to lose him.

We walked down the sidewalk as if nothing happened and I started smiling to myself. I don't know why that flower meant so much to me. Maybe it was the fact that it was from Leo and the small gesture from him is what meant a lot, but what ever it was I'm glad I can experience this feeling around Leo. My Leo.

We were nearing an intersection when I sensed Leo getting closer to me. I glanced at him and saw him still looking down at the ground. I grinned a little at his cuteness, but didn't ask why he wasn't looking up.

When we got a couple yards away from the intersection, I felt Leo's hand against mine. I looked over at him with a shocked expression and then looked at our hands.

"Leo," I said after looking back up at him.

He looked at me and said, "Hongbin."

I gave him a puzzled expression then looked at our hands again. When I looked back at Leo, he was staring straight forward.

We got to the stop sign and checked to make sure we were safe to cross the street, when Leo grasped my hand. He didn't hold it hard, but not loosely either. Just strong enough for it to mean something.

He held my hand until we got to the other side of the street, when he let go. I looked over at him as we continued to walk. He looked absolutely perfect. There was no hair out of place. His skin was smooth. His jaw line was sharp. There was nothing about him that looked wrong or bad.

"You're so beautiful, Leo," I said with a smile.

He gave me an embarrassed side glance, but didn't acknowledge me any more than that. That's fine. I don't need anything more. As long as I can still have him.

And I do.

______________________________

A/N: I'm pretty sure this . So the setting was supposed to be like a spring time walk in the neighborhood. Also I know that LeBin isn't a popular ship, but honestly how can anyone not see them. Leo is always so cute around Hongbin!

I wrote this chapter listening to music like NELL and Lim Kim so I'm sorry if this drabble seems really hipster LOL.