you

for you

 

Seungri never met a girl like Seohyun before, she was different then all the other girls. She is pure, selfless, sweet and innocent. He is dirty, selfish, mean and evil in short they are not compatible. How can a girl like Seohyun fall for the head of the mafia Seungri.

That’s also what seungri thought. Now they needed each other more than anything, now that everybody is against them. Their friends turned their backs on them, their family resented them.

“Are you okay?” Seungri asked the seriously injured Seohyun. She was shot in her belly by her own brother. Seungri wrapped a piece of cloths around the wound to prevent it from bleeding further.

They were on the run for their family and friends. The mafia is working together with one of the most powerful family in Korea. The family wanted their daughter back, the mafia wants Seungri and probably torture him for answers.

“I…I’m fine” Seohyun breathed heavily. She’s holding his shirt tight in her hands and smell his fragrance. She knows that she might never see him again after this. “Let’s get out of here” Seungri carried her bridal style out of their hiding place.

They were in an old abandon hospital in the suburb of Seoul. In an old basement with spider webs and dusty equipment. Seungri knew that it would be a matter of time before they find them. The mafia is no joke especially if they send their best assassins and the extra police force from Seohyun’s family did not help either. It’s the first time the two worked together and they decided to go all the way. “Seungri I’m sorry that I got shot? I should have been more careful.” Seohyung cried silently in his T-shirt.

“Sssh Seobaby, it’s not your fault I won’t leave you don’t worry and don’t cry.” Seungri comforted her. His heart breaks with every sob. He never regretted his choices in life, especially joining the mafia but now this very moment, he wanted to turn back time and never choose for the mafia. Maybe they would have never met and Seohyun would have never been in this much pain.

Quickly and soundless Seungri walked up the stairs that leads to the ground. He knew that at least 11 police men and 3 assassins were guarding the place. Seungri put Seohyun carefully down and peeked outside.

The hall is guarded by two police men on both side. Seungri did not feared the police men, the assassins were the real trouble. With a quick and fast movement he shot 2 police men, the other looked around looking for the culprit. Seungri hide behind the door and waited for the right timing, again with a quick and fast movement he shot the other two police men.

“Seungri” Seohyun groaned.

“Yes… I’m here don’t worry”

Seungri put Seohyun’s arms around his shoulders and her legs around her waist. She lay nearly lifeless on his back and he had a hard time carrying her without worrying about her condition. Yet he knew that Seohyun was strong and can handle enough.

“Hold on tight” he whispered and opened the door. He went to the left and carefully looked around for the other police men.

Then he felt it a strong pain in his left leg. He fell on the ground and Seohyun fell besides him, she yelp of the sudden pain. Seungri worriedly tried to protect Seohyun but before he could even touch her He got shot four times in his upper body.

Seohyun yelled and started crying. “He means trouble Seohyun” sunmi one of the assassins said and held up her gun.

Seohyun quickly protected seungri’s body with her own and got shot by Sunmi’s bullet.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's verry short, sorry for the stupid titles. My first Seori fanfic.