Exposed

Family Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, first of all you're wrong," Ji Young argues, sending Jong Eun into a fit of giggles at her ridiculousness. "What?! The cutest ship in K-Pop really is TroubleMaker!"

"Okay, I'll give you that it's a cute couple," Jong Eun reasons as her breathe comes back and she pours us all another glass of wine, "But they're not the same gender. the rules of the game specified they either had to be a Yuri couple or . Therefore you lose and it's Li Heng's turn," Jong Eun beams as she runs off to my bedroom to hide.

"Okay, well mine's easy then."

"Hang on, you're not allowed to say your brother and his boyfriend."

"What?! They're a legit couple, and they're so cute!"

"Technically they're not 'legit' until they come out as a couple..."

"Do you want them to get completely slaughtered?"

"No," Jong Eun adds quickly, "Of course not! Okay, we'll give you the point if you can give us just proof of their adorableness."

"Challenge accepted."

With that, I sprint off to my bedroom and grab my laptop, switching it on when I return. As it loads up the usual page of login, the others argue.

"Okay guys," I shout over their noise, "Calm yourselves down."

They stay at the same level.

I honestly wouldn't even come to these sleepovers they organize if it wasn’t for my brother. Him and I made an agreement that since the last time I wasn't there to see him at the airport he ended up having a panic attack, I have to go see him every time now. And Chanyeol finally asked Ji Young out, so she has to come with me every time so she can smile at him and he'll wink back, and then of course Jong Eun complained until we decided she could come with us every time and stare at the others.

So it was her 'genius' idea that we have a sleepover every time the boys are scheduled to have an airport landing. They're coming back into Korea tonight in a few hours, so we'll most likely set off pretty soon to get there in time and see them at the front gates. I don't like that we would add to the giant crowd able to harass them, but each one of us is capable of flooring a sasaeng, so one or two times we've been able to crumble the offensive line and clear a way for the boys to get through, easily without anyone guessing that I'm related to their Chinese hyung.

"Girls!" I shout again, shutting them up this time.

"What?"

"You're screaming at each other over couples who aren’t even real!"

Jong Eun sighs, "You're right. Have you got your proof yet?"

"I'm getting there, and I'll find something really sweet."

"Hang on, you should get the latest thing tagged with 'HunHan', it'll be funny!"

"Oh that sounds great, "Ji Young agrees as she drinks more of her second glass of wine. It was agreed that I would drive us tonight, so I'm just on half of a glass.

"Got it," I agree as I log onto my laptop and load up the internet, searching in Google for 'HunHan'.

The girls shuffle around me and start giggling when we see the first thing is "HunHan is real!" It wouldn't be as funny, only the picture is a cap from the video of one of their Moonlight performances, and I automatically know it's the one where Luhan and Sehun accidentally touched hands and the whole audience started flipping their .

The second and third video are pretty much just compilation videos of forced skinship and lovey dovey glances, but the fourth one catches my eye...and not for a good reason...

"Leaked Exo Dorm Footage," Jong Eun reads out in a whisper. "That can't be good Li."

"It's not," I breathe as I click on the video and find it's from a camera that was somehow planted into the kitchen of the Exo Dorm. I practically live there at the weekends nowadays, and I can tell it's a Sunday. I'm not creepy, it's just that Chanyeol is cooking and he's only allowed to do that on a Sunday when Kyungsoo isn’t around to lecture him on what he's doing wrong.

The footage is clear, signalling that there was/is a camera that's been nicely hidden away on a shelf. The lens is pointing at one of the counters. For the first few minutes nothing happens, so I skip ahead and now there's a different boy stood at the counter, and it's most definitely Luhan, going by his red hair and the snapback on his head that I always steal.

My breathe hitches when another rainbow haired figure enters the room, immediately walking with his back to the camera and winding his arms around my brother's waist.

"Luhannie," Sehun whines, drifting his hands down my brother's sides and landing them at his hips. If everyone didn't already know it was them, they do now. Sehun's voice can't exactly be mistaken.

"What Sehunnie? I'm busy making coffee."

"Play with me?"

"Play what? Is anyone else free?"

"Okay, this doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary," I try and reason, clinging onto the hope that they won't go any further than what the boys usually do on camera when they actually know they're being filmed.

"Yeah, I mean this could be just nothing." Jong Eun's noticed it's normality too, thank goodness.

"Yeah everyone is, but I want you," Sehun mumbles into Luhan's ear, nibbling visibly on his ear.

"Well ."

"Hang on Li, this doesn't mean anything yet."

"Oh, you do?" Luhan whispers in reply, spinning around in his hold and leaning back up against the counter. "Well then why don't you show me how much?"

With a swift movement, Sehun picks up my brother and sits him on the counter, earning him a giggle from the red haired kid. His legs are then parted as the maknae stands as close as possible and attaches his lips to my little brother's neck and creates a nice little hickey, getting several embarrassing moans from the boy in question. As if that wasn't incriminating enough, Luhan then grabs Sehun's face and brings him in for a full on French kiss, making several lewd noises into the camera. I want to state how obvious it is that they're in a relationship now, but when I open my mouth no noise comes out. Just silence.

"Oh, Luhan! Get off there, I prepare food on there!" Chanyeol comes storming into the kitchen, physically lifting my brother off the counter and putting him down with a squeak.

"Hey, brutus, if you don't mind, me and my boyfriend were in the middle of a session!" Sehun complains as he hits Chanyeol on the arm.

"Then go do it somewhere else, please?!"

"Fine," Luhan groans as he grabs Sehun's arm and tows him out of the room.

"Where are we going, Lulu?"

"Where do you think? You don't just go around exciting me like that without finishing the job, you know."

And then the footage comes to an end, followed by a thousand messages by the owner of the video. I shut my laptop slowly.

"Well," Jong Eun states after a few moments of silence.

"Well," I repeat. "They’re in the ."

The next thing I do is pick up my mobile and dial Exo's Manager's phone, just to tell him casually that if he goes through with the original plan, two members (maybe three) of Exo are certainly going to be assaulted and harmed drastically. I mean, just think about it. Thousands of people want HunHan to be together, yes, but I'll bet that more than twice that actually want either Sehun or Luhan to be with them, so they'll resort to drastic measures to get the other out of the picture. And there's no way I'm letting my baby brother get hurt, or the love of his life, just for being happy.

Whilst I try and convince the Exo manager to catch another flight or something, Jong Eun rushes around and locks up my apartment, grabbing my keys as she ushers me out the door. I end up slamming my phone against the doorframe with just too much effort, making a crack on the screen.

"What happened?"

"He said it's too late for them to change anything, they're almost at the airport."

"Right, well then Missy you'd better get running and floor it to the airport. All we can do now is hope that they divert Exo to a private room or something."

Following Ji young's orders, I sprint to my car with the girls on my heel and absolutely floor the car to the airport. The whole while, Jong Eun is trying to get a hold of the Exo manager on the phone, just so we can sort something out for the boys so that all twelve of them make it back alive.

"Hello?" the manager finally picks up when the car stops and I detach him from the Bluetooth, locking up the car quickly and running inside.

"Hey, whereabouts are you?"

"We're just landing now, where are you?"

"At the airport, and it's twice as packed as normal. I wouldn't doubt that one of these fangirls has a knife or a gun or something, oppa. You need to get them to a separate room or something."

"I've already booked a room for them to go straight into when we get off the plane."

"That's not going to be good enough, they're cued right up there as well. You'll need to transfer straight onto another plane or something, anything so that they don't attack my little brother."

"I'll see what I can do."

A beep sounds to signal that the manager is switching calls, and I hope to the high heavens he can do something. A few heads turn as I shove my way through the crowd to an empty space as one of the girls grabs us some drinks from the vending machine. I start to jump around to see how far the crowd spreads, and I can't even see the end of it.

Beep. "That’s not a possibility, I've just spoken to the airport security and the best they can do is let one member off at a time and fully guard them all to the closest room possible, then lock it when they're all inside. Would you like to have access as well?"

"Absolutely."

"Then you'll need to show your ID to one of the security guards and I'll have them you to the room first. Be careful, Li Heng."

"Li Heng?! Let me speak to her!" Luhan s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter