A love that can never be remained

LET ME GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Young man, want to go now ?”

“ What....his....ah no, my next story ?”

“ Seungri, you still want to hear ?”

“ Yes....That Seungri....I want to know about him.”

“ Even though it’s another misery story ?”

“ I know. Next life, that Seungri still loves....Kwon Ji Yong, right ?”

“ It has never changed.”

“ And....did Kwon Ji Yong love him ? Even only a little, that Seungri....had Kwon Ji Yong’s love, right?”

“.....Yes, he did. However....however...”

--------------

Kwon Ji Yong has loved Lee Seungri. He really did. They have met each other since they were in high school and they have felt in love for about two years. They have decided to live together for one years. Happiness, love, warm, they used to have all.

You asked Kwon Ji Yong, why did he love a man ? He only said, he couldn’t understand why. The moment when he saw Lee Seungri, he had a feeling, this is the person whom he just knows that, no one can bring him happiness than this one. No one.

You asked Lee Seungri, why did he choose Kwon Ji Yong ? He just smiled. Like the Panda loved the Dragon, Lee Seungri loved his cousin, Lee Seungri loved the heartless Kwon Ji Yong, this Seungri just loved Kwon Ji Yong without reason, without demands, without anything. Was it fate ? The fate that “ Lee Seungri only loves Kwon Ji Yong.” ?

Just

Just....

Even when they had love.

Love, wasn’t enough for anything.

Kwon Ji Yong looked at his mother who was crying nonstop. And then he looked at Lee Seungri who was bowing his head over there.

He heard his mother’s painful words and he heard the silent of pain from Lee Seungri.

Kwon Ji Yong held his mother’s hand which trying to kill herself and then he had to reach his hand to push Seungri away.

Kwon Ji Yong knelt down in front of his family and he vowed he would never meet Seungri again.

“ A man stays with another man is a sin. We must stop right here and back to normal life.”

Kwon Ji Yong didn’t look at Seungri’s eyes when he said those words. Behind him, his family was waiting for him to come with them. Lee Seungri didn’t say anything. He only gave Kwon Ji Yong a luggage that he has prepared for Ji Yong. In that luggage, all Kwon Ji Yong’s things were there.All. Seungri collected all. Seungri did.

And then, Kwon Ji Yong left their “ home.”

And then, Kwon Ji Yong married the girl whom his family wanted.

And then, Kwon Ji Yong had a son whom his family needed.

And then, Kwon Ji Yong had a “ normal” and “ happy” family that all people in this life acknowledge.

Lee Seungri didn’t appear in Kwon Ji Yong’s life, even once.

Where did Lee Seungri go ?

Kwon Ji Yong didn’t know. He used to try to find Seungri, then he heard that Seungri had a family at a far place from there. He cried. He smiled. At least, Lee Seungri should have his own happiness. He deserved that. So Kwon Ji Yong stopped finding Seungri. He wished, all the best for the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter