A love that can never be realized.

LET ME GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lonely soul is standing in front of the door of reincarnation, but he doesn’t want to walk into it. He just stands there, looks at the door with empty eyes. After a while, an old man comes near to the soul and asks him.

“ Why don’t you pass the door ? A new life is waiting for you.”

The soul turns to look at the old man, then he answers him with a boring voice.

“ I’m tired. I don’t remember anything. I just don’t feel like to live again. Can I stand there and never reborn ?”

The old man has a deep sigh. He signs for the soul to sit down and talks with him.

“ If you have time, do you want to hear stories ? I want to tell you, the stories….so long, so long ago….the stories….about loves...that never be forgotten…never….”

--------------------------

First story : A love, never be realized.

--------------------------

When in this world, there’re no human, just animals exist. So many kind of animal live together in the forest, include animals only appear in tale story now : dragon, phoenix, unicorn….or the animal that is very rare like : Panda, koala….

In that forest, they live peacefully and happily. It’ll be always like that to anyone of them, if one day, a Panda has never….met a Dragon.

Panda is a simple animal. He just wants to sleep all day, then wakes up to eat, then sleeps again. So no wonder the Panda is so fat, so fat that he needs to roll around when he wants to move. But he doesn’t think it’s a bad thing, to him, this is a great life. Till one day, his view of life has changed.

Dragon, otherwise, is a very energetic and mighty animal. He’s always called King of the forest. He flies in the blue sky with his powerful and beautiful wings. Every animal all look at him with admire in their eyes. He’s like a dream of all animal in this forest. Of course, include the Panda too. Just like this, he’s always Panda’s dream, if one day, the Dragon doesn’t have the need to rest in the place where Panda’s living.

The Panda doesn’t belive in his eyes. Oh his God, the Dragon’s sleeping at his place. The Panda is so confused so he stumbles and rolls over to the Dragon. Like a ball, he’s shot straight to the Dragon.

The Dragon is sleeping and suddenly, he feels his stomach hurts so much. He opens his eyes and looks down. And all he can see, is a big eyes with dark circle are looking at him dreamily. And clearly, he’s looking at the fat Panda, who is lying near him, can’t get his heavy body up. The Dragon has the urge to kick the Panda around like a ball, but he can keep it down. He stands up and tells the Panda.

“ You need to lose weight.”

And then the Dragon flies away.

The Panda look at the Dragon’s back, and he has determined, he must lose weight !

Over a week, the Dragon unintentionally flies over Panda’s place again. And when the Panda sees him, he shouts out loud.

“ Dragon ! Look ! I lose weight !”

The Dragon stops and looks down. And….the Panda still rolls on the ground to come near him. The Dragon asks Panda.

“ How much weight do you lose ?”

“ One milligram !”

The Dragon looks at the Panda. The Panda looks at the Dragon. And then the Dragon laughes out loud.

“ So stupid. You. I don’t know what to say anymore.”

And just like that, the Dragon feels amused by the Panda. He decides, one a week, he’ll come here to see the Panda. The Panda aslo feels very happy, but not because he can lose weight, but because he can meet the Dragon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter