A love that never be told

LET ME GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The old man asks the soul.

“ If you still don’t want to go, do you want to hear another story ?”

The soul keeps silent but he’s still sitting near the old man.

“The Panda when he had died, he also came here like you. He had decided to take another life right away. And you know what he said to me ? He said : Can I meet the Dragon in the next life ? Yes, he will meet him. Because of their complicating fate. But…again, the story of them is still….”

“Misery one, right ?”

“ It’s not about misery, young man. Just about a love, a

love that….”

--------------------------

The Panda in this life, names Lee Seungri.

The Dragon in this life, names Kwon Ji Yong.

And in this life, they’re cousin.

Kwon Ji Yong is big brother of Lee Seungri.

Lee Seungri is little brother of Kwon Ji Yong.

Maybe…it’s better if it only like that, only…

Lee Seungri meets Kwon Ji Yong when he’s six years old and Ji Yong’s eight year old.

Ji Yong’s still a arrogant and mighty King like Dragon.

Seungri’s a innocent and stubborn child just like Panda.

They always fight when they meet each other. Kwon Ji Yong want to be the winner, and Seungri just doesn’t know how to give up. Kwon Ji Yong hits Lee Seungri, he doesn’t cry even once time. He opens his big eyes , and glances furiously at Ji Yong. And then Kwon Ji Yong will hit him more, always like that. Childish war, often doesn’t end well.

However, one day, when Kwon Ji Yong pushes Seungri too hard, so Seungri falls down and his knee’s bleeded. Ji Yong’s frozen because of confusion.Although he always bullies Seungri, but he has never brought Seungri any wound. Seungri is sitting on thr ground,holds his kneel and bows his head, he doesn’t want Ji Yong see his tears because of the pain.

And suddenly, Seungri feels someone’s sitting down in front of him, when he lifts his head up to see, there’s Kwon Ji Yong’s back faces him. Kwon Ji Yong doesn’t say anything, he just keeps this pose, and what this means, alright, Seungri knows it. He has looked at Ji Yong back for a while and finally, he decides to ly on it. When Kwon Ji Yong feels the warmth on his back, he slowly stands up. Seungri’s weight almost makes him fall down but Kwon Ji Yong bites his lip, uses all his strength to piggyback Seungri and takes him home.

“ You need to lose weight.”

Kwon Ji Yong talks to Seungri. Seungri doesn’t want to answer him.

“ And…sorry, I don’t want to hurt you. I’ll treat you well after this, I promise.”

Seungri still keeps his silent but he can’t keep his tears back anymore. He cries on Ji Yong’s shoulder. Kwon Ji Yong walks more slowly and whispers.

“ Stupid, don’t cry…”

After that accident, Kwon Ji Yong really is a good brother to Seungri. And Seungri’s more and more, closer to Ji Yong.

He really likes Kwon Ji Yong’s warmth, like the day Ji Yong carried him on Ji Yong’s back. So everytime he has chance, he whines to Ji Yong, and please him to carry Seungri. Ji Yong at first tries to refuse him, but in the end, he gave up. And so, it becomes their habit, Ji Yong’ll carry Seungri on his back when they meet each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter