Room 12? 11? Huh?

Not Intended

Luhan~

"Luhan? Are you awake?" I woke up from the sound of my mother's voice. I sat up and told her that she can come in. "Mom! Why are you awake in this hour? It's not going to be good for my baby brother!" I said. Mom is pregnant. 9 months already. She can give birth any time now, that's why I her to stay calm and not stressed out. But because of Dad's incident, she couldn't sleep well, I guess.

"Don't worry, Luhan. I came here to tell you that, I have a doctors appointment today, and I need you to drive me there. Since it's the same hospital where Kris is staying at, it's more easier." She explained. "So, get up and get ready. I need to be there before 9." She walked out of my room and closed the door. 

"*Sigh* I guess I better get ready. I should call Xiumin to check on him." I took my phone and press 1 on my speed dial. 

If you are wondering who Xiumin is, he's my Boyfriend. Yeah. Boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years now. Mom and Dad likes him, so there's no particular problem in our relationship, what so ever. 

"Hello?" 

"Minnie! Did I wake you up?"

"Lulu? Ahh... It's fine. Is something wrong?"

"Nope. I just wanted to check on you. Sorry that I wasn't able to call last night."

"Ahh... About that. I was worried Lulu. I left you a bunch of messages. I thought something was up."

"Yeah. Sorry. My Dad got into an accident, and I had to stay at the hospital to wait for him--"

"Accident?! What happened?!"

"Don't worry. He'll be fine. Oh! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us to visit--"

"Sorry, Lulu. I have other plans today. I have this project at school that is dued next week, and it's very hard. I'll try and visit, alright?"

"Oh... Yeah. It's fine. I understand... Good luck on your project."

"Thanks Lulu. Bye, I'll see you on Monday, I love you."

"I love you too.." 

I hanged up and sighed very loudly as I lie down on my bed again with my phone on my chest. "LUHAN!! ARE YOU DONE ALREADY!?" I heard my mom shout.

"Sorry sorry! I'll be down in a sec!" I hurried and dressed up quickly and went down stairs and see my mom sitting on the dinning table with breakfast already served. 

"What took you so long?" She said in a pissed tone. 

"Sorry sorry! I talked to Xiumin to check on him, since I wasn't able to call him last night." I took my seat beside mom and started getting food to eat.

"Minseok? By the way, how are things going between you two? 3 months ago, since you started dating, he always visit everyday, now, you rarely see each other, is something wrong?" Mom asked as she eats her toast.

"Nothing really. It's our senior year. Busy stuffs are going on." I said.

"Yeah? Your Dad and I met when we were High School. And there isn't even a single day that we didn't see each other. I swear, I'm sooo sick of his face already." Both of us laughed. 

We finished our breakfast. I was the one on kitchen duty since I don't want mom to get tired, so I just told her to sit down and watch some TV while she is waiting. After cleaning up, I took the car keys, called mom, went to the car and drove to the hospital.

It was 8:36 when we got there. Luckily, just in time. 

"Honey, go to the nurse's station and ask for your fathers room already. And go see him." Mom ordered. 

"I can't leave you here!" I said, worried. 

"Don't be crazy!I'm a grown up woman. Even though I'm pregnant, it doesn't mean that I can't do things on my own. This is ,y check up! So go to your father and let me do this on my own! I promise nothing will happen, alright?" I didn't even bother to try and say anything after that. I just listened to mom and when directly to the nurse's station to ask for my dad's room.

When I found the station, I went directly to it.

"Excuse me?" I started. The nurse looked at me, and started to look at me with googly eyes. Like every other girls do. 

"Uh-- Umm.. M-May I help you?" She asked shyly. 

"Yes. Actually, I am here to ask where Wu Yi Fan's room is. I'm his son, and I' here to visit him." I said.

"Wu Yi Fan! Ahh! That's why you're so good looking. Your father is too." She giggled and looked at her files and stuff.

"Ah! Here it is! Wu Yi Fan. Room 12." She said.

"Thank you--" Before I could leave, she took my arm and pulled me back.

"If you need anything, just give me a call." She handed me a piece of paper with her number on it. I looked at her, then, she winked. 

Why do I always get hit on? That's why Xiumin is so overprotective!

"Sorry, but I'm not interested. And for your information, I'm dating somebody already with full loyalty." I shove her hand away and didn't even bother to look at her.

"Room 12, Room 12, Room 12!" I keep on repeating. When I turned to my left I suddenly hit a nurse carrying lot's of paper that-- now-- all fell to the floor.

"Oh! Shoot! I'm so sorry!" I helped him up, and picked up the papers on the floor. 

"It's fine, I'll do that!" He said and picks up the rest of the papers. 

"I'm really sorry! Would you like me to help you carry those? They seem heavy for someone with a small structure like yours." I said with a little giggle. 

"Are you trying to hit on me Sir?" He smirked. 

"Not at all! Really! And I already have a boyfriend!" I said shaking my head. 

"Hahaha! I was just joking! I have a boyfriend to, you know! And his name is Park Chanyeol!" He said as he stood up after picking all the papers up. 

"Park Chanyeol? I have a classmate named Park Chanyeol." I said. "Really?! Is he tall, and have big ears?" He asked. 

"Yes! I even call him Park Dobi!" I laughed when I said it.

"Park Dobi? You must be Lu Han then! Nice to meet you, Chanyeol always talks about you and how you always ." He said smiling.

"Nice to meet you as well. What's your name by the way?" I asked. 

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." We shook hands and then he suddenly looked at his watch. 

"Shoot! I have to go! But, nice meeting you Luhan!-- And-- Just keep teasing Chanyeol for me! Bye." He started walking away.

"Wait! Baekhyun!" I called out and ran to him.

"Can you tell me what room I was shouting when I can running to you?" I asked. Well, I'm a forgetful person, alright!

"Room? I think it was Room 11?" He said.

"Thank you." After that we walked our separate ways.

I looked around and trying to find room 11. And finally! I found it. I looked at the room name it says 'Oh Sehun' for some reason. I just shrugged and went in like it's my own.

"Stupid father! Finally I get to-- say... you're.. stupid?" I suddenly stopped when I saw a different guy on the bed reading a book with a blank face. He suddenly looked at me confused.

Shoot! Wrong room?! 

"Sorry! Umm! I entered the wrong room!" I said bowing 90 degrees.

"Hahahahahahah!" I suddenly heard him laugh. I looked at him, and the sound was like music to my ears. 

"You're funny. Hi, I'm Sehun." He introduced himself as he smiled sweetly.

"I'm Luhan..."

(a/n: huhuhu... Short update~ Wait for the next chapter coming soon~ I was going to make this story just a one shot, but... I decided to make it long, since I have lot's of ideas right now! Subscribe to my other story "Home? (HunHan]" Thankiie:">)