Insomnia

Insomnia

      Another day has finally ended in the busy city of Seoul. With it, the night has taken its shift and as this certain couple always does, Yiyun and Soojung find themselves tucked in their bed, talking about how each one's day played out and just be together, enjoying the feeling of each other's warmth. Soojung who was already half asleep was lying on her side with her back facing Yiyun letting him spoon her.

      It is during this kind of days where work takes the toll of their energy that they just value finding comfort in each other's arms.

      "Soojung-ah..", Yiyun calls out through the cozy silence that's enveloped the room. 

      Soojung turns to face him and sleepily asks "Can't sleep?"

      Yiyun smiles, noting to himself how adorable it is to see his girl battle her own consciousness to stay awake and then he answers "Yeah" while lightly pinching her nose.

      Soojung just groaned and hummed in response, reached up to cup Yiyun's face and slip back into her slumber.

      Yiyun chuckled, amused at how Soojung still managed to try and comfort him and struggle through her sleepy state due to her day's tiring events. 

      As Yiyun fervently stares at the sleeping Soojung, he slowly motions his hand leading his thumb to trace her brow, her nose and her lips, and letting it settle at her cheek, softly and soothingly rubbing it in circles. He then moves in giving Soojung's forehead a kiss making it linger for a longer while, relaying what words cannot adequately describe the love he has for her. He sighs contentedly and whispers, "I love you Soojung. A lot."

      Little does he know, Soojung was still able to catch his loving gestures that right as those words came out of his lips, she smiled that smile which told Yiyun how thankful she is for having him as her other half and so she pulls herself closer to him settling her head on his chest, hearing it quicken by the beat and as though it is the most natural thing, Yiyun automatically envelopes her into his arms with a smile plastered across his face, and as lovingly as Soojung could, she tells him "And I love you. With all my heart."