Staying Up Late - NOT!

Boyfriend's Little Sister?

You and Kwangmin are the only ones in the bed room…

 

No One’s POV:

 

“Then… could you please go to sleep now Fannie?” Kwangmin asked while looking at you

You thought for a while and replied…”But, what about the movie and the game?”

“There’s always next time right? Besides… I get the feeling that you should really go to sleep because Aunty Yumi did insist on it…”

You sat up…”B-but…”

 

Just then there was a knock on the door… It was Youngmin…

He just stared at the both of you a little confused, he could slightly sense that the atmosphere is a little serious…

“Hyung! …” Kwangmin said with a smile…

“Mwo?” Youngmin replied casually…

“Help me make Fannie go to sleep!”

“Mwo?!?!” 

You giggled silently at Youngmin’s cuteness as he just repeats himself…

“Jeez… hyung~ help me~!!” Kwangmin whined…

“Mwo?~”

“Yah! Hyung~ are you a cow?? ”

You laughed at how silly the twins are getting…

 

(I know I know~ the joke was lame~ and mwo doesn’t really sound like moo right?? XD but hey… It just popped in my head!! Wahahahaha XD )

 

“Yah!” the twins said at the same time when they heard you laugh…

“Mianhe~ you guys were just so cute!” you smiled at them… they both looked at you and smiled too.. then Kwangmin looked at Youngmin…

“So hyung? Are you gonna help me or not??” He asked…

“I thought she was gonna- “ Kwangmin cut Youngmin off because he already knows what Youngmin is going to say to him…

“Well, plans change… “

Youngmin looked at you and sighed… “I guess you should go to sleep Fannie~ Aunty Yumi did sound like she was worried about you if you sleep late…”

You bit your lower lip… But what about Minwoo? Won’t he get disappointed if I don’t watch a movie with him? You thought and looked at Youngmin…

“Uhhmm.. but I’m ok, Youngmin Oppa, really!”

“But still-.. “ Youngmin looked at you worriedly then changed his expression to a shocked and confused one as he realized something…”Did you just call me Oppa?”

You just nodded…

Kwangmin chuckled and patted your head…”Yah~ Fannie… go to sleep…”

You pouted…”Ani! Not yet… Can’t I sleep later?” you then went off to bed and stood next to Youngmin while facing Kwangmin… “I’m still not tired! See??” you then did some jumping jacks to prove that you still have energy.. but suddenly you got dizzy… so you stopped and touched your head with your right hand…

“What’s wrong?” Kwangmin said…

 

The dizziness you felt suddenly was slowly disappearing so you shook your head on Kwangmin..”N-nothing…” but then your vision became blurry and your legs became weak… you slightly stumbled backwards but luckily Youngmin was quick enough to hold you…

”Gwenchana?” he asks as he examines your face… you just nodded…

Youngmin carried you and laid you back on the bed… “You should really sleep… you look really tired right now…” He said while covering you up with a blanket…

I guess the desserts I ate to prevent me from being tired are losing its effect on me…who am I kidding… it doesn’t prevent me from getting tired… It covers up the fact that I am tired… It’s like magic actually… but How come the magic disappeared sooner? This didn’t happen the last time…

You sighed… “Alright, Youngmin Oppa… But… what about Minwoo?”

Kwangmin smiled at you and your hair… “It’s alright.. He’ll understand… I’ll go tell him…”

He then made his way out when he was close to Youngmin he whispered in his ear…”Make sure she falls asleep hyung…”

A nod was Youngmin’s reply to his dongsaeng…

Youngmin then sat on the bed next to you where Kwangmin once sat and stared at you…

You stared back at him…

 

A few minutes passed and you both were still doing the same thing.. staring at each other… but then Yougmin spoke and slightly averted his eyes…

“Uhmm… Aren’t you gonna sleep?” he asks…

You pulled the blanket higher covering your nose so your eyes were the only ones to be seen…

“Uhmm… It’s hard for me to go to sleep if you’re staring at me…” you were bushing and the blanket prevented Youngmin to see that..

“Ohh… “ he let out an awkward laugh…” Then I’ll go lay on my bed… Good night..“

He was about to stand up but while he did that the power went out but it quickly went back on again…

You quickly grabbed Youngmin’s wrist as soon as you saw him again…

Whaa… that was scary.. Did a pair of big eyes just look at me from the ceiling?!?!?

“Y-Youngmin O-oppa…” you called out in a soft slightly scared voice…

Youngmin understood that you got scared because of the power failure so he decided to sit back again on the bed…

You let go of his wrist…

“Ne? What’s wrong?” he asked…

“Uhhmm… I… I think I saw a pair of scary eyes from the ceiling…”you said to him while looking up…

Youngmin held your hand… “There’s nothing there… You’re just imagining things…” She sounds like Kwangmin when he was little… They both have wild imaginations…

“o-ok..” you said and looked at him… “Uhmm.. Youngmin Oppa…” Wh-what should I do?? What if I wasn’t imagining it… I can’t believe I’m gonna ask this to him!!! I’m gonna sound like a little kid!!

“Ne?” He asks

You took a deep breathe… “UHmm… could you please not let go of my hand until I fall asleep??” you said and blushed…

He just chuckled at smiled sweetly at you…

“Of course…” he then slightly squeezed your hand…

You smiled at him and slowly closed you’re eyes…

Youngmin just stared at you… She looks so cute… and smiled to himself… When he felt that you were already a sleep… he leaned in close to you and gave you a quick kiss on your forehead… I hope you don’t get scared in your dreams… he thought and just then… Seulbi went inside the room…

She stared at you then at Youngmin… and smiled…

“Good job… but where’s Kwangmin?” she said softly so that you wouldn’t wake up…

“He went down to tell Minwoo that Fanne is already asleep…” Youngmin said in a soft voice as well…

Seulbi then moved forward and noticed that you and Youngmin were holding hands… so she pointed to it and looked at Youngmin…

He looked to where Seulbi was pointing to and let out a blush… he wanted to let go but decided not to…

“Uhhmm.. this.. this isn’t what you’re thinking…” He said in a soft but panicky voice…

Seulbi just raised her eyebrow on Youngmin waiting for him to explain…

“Well… you see… she got scared when the power went off a while ago.. so she asked me if I could hold her hand until she falls asleep…”

Seulbi then went closer to you and Youngmin…” Alright.. I believe you… Aunty Yumi did text me about that..”

Youngmin titled his head to the side…

“She texted me that if there would be a power failure I have to stay close to her because she scares herself by imagining scary things…”

“I see…You should sleep too Seulbi Noona… ” he said and removed his hands from holding yours.

“You too~ go to sleep… I’ll hold her hand for you..” She said and smiled… Youngmin blushed and nodded…

“I’ll just go ask Minwoo and Kwangmin to sleep too…” He then left the room…

 

Seulbi then went to lay beside you and covered herself with the same blanket you’re using and held on to your hand… “Good Night Fannie~… Sweet dreams…” and with that she closed her eyes and fell asleep…

------------------------------------------------------

At the living room…

 

Minwoo was playing a game all by himself…

Why is Youngmin taking so long?? He thought and continued playing… Then Kwangmin appeared…

“Minwoo~ Fanne won’t be playing a game with us or watching a movie either…”

“Ehhh~ Wae?? “ Minwoo said as he looked at Kwangmin after he paused the game…

“Because she’s already asleep…”

Minwoo slightly pouted…” Ok… I guess she’s tired….”

Kwangmin smiled at him… “Do you wanna go to sleep too? You’re sleeping in our room right?”

“Yeah… I think I’ll play a little more.. Wanna play with me??”

Kwangmin thought for a while… Hmmm…. Should I??

Just then the power went out…

 

(Yes, It’s the same one as before… ^^ so there’s only one power out ok? ^^)

 

And went back on again…

“My game!!! Why?!?! ” Minwoo said as he asks the television as if it were alive… “I didn’t save it yet!!” He said then pouted…

“I guess that answers my question…” Kwangmin said…
Minwoo looked at him and raised an eye brow…”Wasn’t I the one who asked you a question?” He said…

“Well.. I asked a question to myself!” Kwangmin said proudly…” And the forces of the universe said that I shouldn’t…”

Minwoo just rolled his eyes… Aish… really?? How does Kwangmin do it?? How can he be so 4D!

“Why don’t we just watch a movie?” He suggested…

“Hmm… ok…” Kwangmin said and he sat down on the sofa…

Minwoo grabbed the movie he brought a while ago and played it…

 

Around halfway of the movie Youngmin went in the living room too…

“Aren’t you guys gonna sleep yet?” he asked…

“When the movie is finished hyung…” Kwangmin said..

Youngmin took a look at what movie they were watching and decided to watch it as well…

 

When the movie finished the maknaes went to their bedroom since they already changed into their pajamas and brushed their teeth…

 

Youngmin carefully opened the door because he knows that you and Seulbi are already asleep…

 

The maknaes did their best as to not make a sound while ging to the bunk beds..

Minwoo went up to the upper bunk and Youngmin sat on the lower one… Kwangmin turned off the lights and went to where Youngmin was sitting… The three of them laid on their beds facing up…

Minwoo closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep…

 

As for Youngmin and Kwangmin… at first they faced up to Minwoo’s bunk bed…. Then they both shifted at the opposite side of each other… then shifted again and faced each other..

“Hyung~…” Kwangmin said.. Youngmin just smiled…getting the message that Kwangmin wants to tell him… The twins then moved closer to each other and hugged…

It’s been a while since we did this…both of the twins thought and they closed their eyes and fell asleep…

 

-----------------------------------

It’s 6 am… An alarm was suddenly heard inside the room that was shared by Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Donghyun and Manager Lee…

 

Manager Lee was the first one to wake up since his cell phone was the one that was set with the alarm…

He sat up from the bed and looked at the boys… Donghyun was sleeping on the upper bunk and Jeongmin and Hyunseong shared the lower bunk…

Manager Lee went to the bathroom to freshen himself up and then made his way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast…

 

As he looked at the fridge on what to cook… the doorbell rang…  He was surprised… The doorbell rarely rings! Well for the obvious reason that Boyfriend is the one living in this dorm and they usually have a key to open it... And Manager Lee didn’t think it was one of Boyfriend’s friends… It’s 6am! Who would come at their dorm at this hour??

 

He closed the fridge and went to the door… looking at the intercom first to check who it was…

He doesn’t know the two people in front… but they seem friendly… so Manager Lee opened the door slightly…

“Can I help you?” He said…

The two people just smiled and looked at Manager Lee…

 

---------------------------

Annyeong!! Here’s an update! ^^

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I didn’t get to write it so I’m just posting it now… haha XD

 

The mini vacation I had is finished and I went to school earlier… It’s a good thing that I’ve already done my homework for tomorrow so I was able to update!! ^^ haha XD

 

So yeah since school is here again… It will take a while before the next update… ^^ Also, I’m gonna go ahead and spoil a little info here… the next update will be about going to college!... ^^ so wait patiently for it ok?? ^^ see you until then!! ^^

 

I hope you like this chapter and comment what you think about it! ^^ hahah XD

Please also do subscribe and upvote… ^^

Thank you very much! ^^

 

Ppyong!