YoungEun couple plan(on!!)

I'll Never Like Him!!

what am i thinking(youngmin)

he's the worst but how does he look so cool(you)

"help yourself guys!!" donghyun said. 

We started taking food and eat. The others were talking except me and youngmin.

He was eating quietly. I wanted to start a conversation but idk how.

"Guys i'll be cutting the cake" donghyun told us.

We stood up to follow him and take his picture cutting the cake.

He then ask all of us to join in the picture.

Everyone had their partner. Except me and youngmin. What a coincidence.. 

"Miss you can stand beside him" the photographer said and pointed at youngmin.

He became wide eyed. I just stood beside him. why out of all places!!(youngmin and my thoughts)

I accidently hit youngmin and i felt heat rush up my cheeks. why am i feeling like this

Right after the photograph session there was a dancing time. 

Donghyun oppa offered chorong unni a dance.

They danced for a while and suddenly donghyun oppa stopped and he kissed chorong unni for around.. 10 secs??

People clapped for them and say things like

he's so sweet

aww

they're so cute

After some time, kwangmin, minwoo, hyunseong and jeongmin ask the girls for a dance.

Leaving me and youngmin behind.

What are we gonna do now ??

"the two there?? you should go and dance!!" someone said at the mic while pointing at us.

We look at each other and turn away. 

I smiled at the person talking and just look away awkwardly.

"would you like to dance??" youngmin said and offered me to dance.

"its okay we dun need to be forced by someone to dance" i whispered at him, talking abt the person at the mic.

He suddenly pulled me by force and put his arm on my waist. We started to dance but i didnt look at him.

He pulled me closer and i felt heat rush up my cheeks.

He stopped and i look at him. 

He stared at me but his stare was not a cold stare but it looks softer.

I can see his soft brown hair falling down to his forehead.

I stared at him and realised that he have big brown eyes. his eyes is so beautiful

He look at me deep into the eye but i was blushing so i just turned away.

"should we stop??" i said softly.

We stopped and i ran to the toilet.

"why am i like this.. there's no way i can feel like this.. what is happening.." i said to myself while looking at the mirror.

New chapter!! Expect more in the next chapter!!

~yayakm01