Attitude swing..

I'll Never Like Him!!

You was in the classroom early coz you didnt get lunch. Because of punishment. So you just went to the classroom. Youngmin went into the classroom and saw you. He sat at his place quietly. 

"ya" youngmin said.

"huh??" you said surprised that youngmin is the one starting the conversation.

"you know.. my head bleed not because of you.. its because of something else.." youngmin said.

"did i even say that i apologise because of that??" you said embarassed.

"anyways it was becoz of something else.." youngmin said.

"mind telling me.." you said.

"no.. its just that actually i've got bullied..and my head bleed becoz they throw rocks at me from the back of the classroom.. they did that becoz they hate me becoz of something.. its part of me so i dun really care." youngmin said.

"bullies?? i understand.. becoz of what??" you said.

"i dun wanna tell you.." youngmin said.

"aishh.. wth.." you said.

Youngmin let out a little smile but turn into his cold attitude again after seeing other students enter the classroom.

Kwangmin nudged namjoo when he saw me and youngmin together.

"baby i think our plan is gg to work.." kwangmin said.

"i hope so" namjoo smiled at kwangmin.

Lesson resumed. After hours it was time to go home.

Kwangmin walked with namjoo home and youngmin just walk behind them.

You saw them and ran up to them. 

You just walked at the back with youngmin becoz namjoo left you out again after being lovey dovey with kwangmin.

"ya.. tell me more abt jn.." you said to youngmin.

"you thnk i'm gg to tell you more.. i dun consider you as a friend yet so NO.." youngmin said coldly.

"aishh.. so rude.. do you think i also consider you as a friend??" i mumbled and stomped off. 

I arrived home and ate some dinner my bro bought for me.

"how's school??" my bro asked.

"okok.." i said.

"any interesting incidents??" he asked.

"no except for the attitude swing boy.." i said.

"hahaha.. get over it lil sis.. there are gg to be people like that around.." he smiled.

"hehe.. okay.." i answered.

I went to bed after eating dinner and think abt what youngmin told me at class jn.

"becoz of what the bullies did that to him.." i thought to myself as i fall asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

~yayakm01